主题工具
 2009-10-22 21:05  #1
管理员

加入日期: 2004-04-25
帖子: 4429
现金: 60 盾
香瓜 荣获 2005-06 Fantasy NBA ChinaSpurs 联赛第13名
[TP9.net]10.22 帕克答球迷提问

As he promised, Tony took some time to answer your questions. Here are some.

Jerome Knoepffler : Hi Tony. What do you think of Haislip and Bogans? Will they be part of the rotation of the team ?
Haislip is a talented player but I don’t know if he’s gonna play a lot because the competition within the team is tough. With Duncan, Bonner, Blair, Ratliff and McDyess, it’s hard for him. Regarding Bogan, he will play for specific purposes like defense. But he’s a good shooter too.

Nagi Robert : Will you be in Fécamp, France for the TP9 summer camps in July 2010 ?
Yes, Nagi, TP9 camps will still take place in Fécamp. But this year, 3 one-week sessions will be open. TP9 summer camps website will be online next week so you can have all the information you need.

Rzat Lieando : Tony who is your best friend in Spurs? Tim Duncan, Manu ginobili, others ?
I like everyone in the team. There is a great atmosphere. It’s our strength. We all have the same goal : be champion.

Cesar Eduardo : Tony, which game or moment from Tim you will remember from him once he retires from the NBA ?
I was very impressed my first 2 years in San Antonio. Tim was incredible. He was way above all the other NBA players. When you passed the ball in the paint, he would score for sure. But what impresses me most is his consistency. He has always been present from the very moment he started his career.

Jordan Capitaine : Tony, how do you see yourself once you retire? Will you still be in the basketball business ?
I am interested in many things. But what’s sure is that I’ll still be in the basketball business. I already started investing in ASVEL. I am preparing my retirement.

Boris Carabedian : Tony, which arena gives you the most intense feeling, regarding the atmosphere ?
When we play in Dallas or in Phoenix, the atmosphere is always very hot. In Dallas because it is the Texan derby and in Phoenix because there’s a real hostility between the 2 teams. The Suns hate us. A few years ago, it was also tense in Sacramento and in Utah. In Detroit too. It was super tense in the 2005 finals….

Jerry Johnson : David Robinson and Tim Duncan spent their whole careers in SA. Do you plan on doing the same or do you see yourself possibly moving to another team in a few years ?
Today, I wish I could stay in San Antonio my whole career. I like the team and the city. We’ll see what happens in two years from now with Tim and Gregg Popovich.

Julien Cluzel : Which shoes did you choose for the season ?
I decided to go back to basics. I am starting the season with my 2007 NBA Finals shoes, the ones I wore when I became MVP.

Li Hanlu : Tony… is Spurs having any chance to go to China sometime altogether ?
We already played twice in France and once in the Virgin Islands. So it would be a great pleasure to go to China. I’d be glad to.

Héloïse Menez : Tony, do you think the Spurs might come back to Bercy ?
As we already played twice in France, I don’t know but it seems complicated.

Jean-Felix Gagnon : Why did you pick 1 9 ?

When I started practicing a sport at 7 yrs old, I was playing soccer as center-forward. I wore 1 9. Then, during 1992 Olympics in Barcelona, I noticed it was Michael Jordan’s number. So I decided to play my whole career with this number. It’s my favorite number.

Sébastien Carneaux : Tony, when do you think you’ll retire from NBA and will you come back to France ?
I am 27. So I think I’ll play another 10 years in the NBA. Then, I can consider playing in a French team one year before I retire, why not?
David Nahon : PSG (Paris soccer team) or OM (Marseille soccer team) ?
PSG ! But I have a lot of respect for OM and its history. I still remember Basile Boli’s goal during the Champions League final…

Judy Kabo : Tony, what’s your favorite place to eat at after a game?
Bistro Vatel and 29.
Lisa Martinez : TP, what is your daily diet and exercise routine?
Every gameday I go to the gym at 10.00 am for a shooting practice. Then I go home, eat chicken and pasta and take a nap. Then I’m ready for the game.
香瓜离线中   引用
 2009-10-22 21:07  #2
管理员

帖子: 4429
现金: 60 盾
香瓜 荣获 2005-06 Fantasy NBA ChinaSpurs 联赛第13名
回复: [TP9.net]10.22 帕克答球迷提问

香瓜离线中   引用
 2009-10-22 21:09  #3
管理员