马刺中文论坛
用户名 忘了密码?
密码 注册

马刺中文论坛 » 环球刺讯 » Home is where "MY" heart is......

主题工具
 2009-06-24 09:49  #1
裁判

加入日期: 2007-01-18
帖子: 487
现金: 4638 盾
Home is where "MY" heart is......

Home is where "MY" heart is......
By
Bruce Bowen
on Jun 23, 2009 2:53 PM

http://voices.mysanantonio.com/brucebowen/

Let me start by saying, THANK YOU SAN ANTONIO! From my family to yours. Thank you for allowing a young man with many travel stops, to finally drop his bags off and say "I'M HOME"

I never thought that so many good things could happen after 30 years of age. Boy was I wrong! I've been able to be part of a great city and community. I've been able to take action in helping those less fortunate, partner up with many great companies, start programs aimed at helping our youth, and many other wonderful things. By me and my family being here, all these wonderful things have taken place in our lives, and we truly appreciate it San Antonio.

So many times someone has walked up in our local H.E.B. and said what an impact something I said or did had on someone they loved. With so many greetings like that, you all have giving me a BIG HEAD, (which I didn't necessarily need, but it feels cool anyway). This is where my family and I reside, there are more pressing things taken place in our world, so please just smile and remember that each and everyone of you played a vital role in the family man that I've become.

God bless each and everyone of you, thanks for allowing me to set up shop in such a welcoming place.
lstina10404离线中   引用
 2009-06-24 10:00  #2
裁判

加入日期: 2007-01-18
帖子: 487
现金: 4638 盾
回复: Home is where "MY" heart is......

倘若他回不来……
lstina10404离线中   引用

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题