马刺中文论坛 » 环球刺讯 » [转帖]TP interview: "Fight until the end"

主题工具
 2009-04-27 10:24  #1
裁判

加入日期: 2007-01-18
帖子: 487
现金: 4638 盾
[转帖]TP interview: "Fight until the end"

Tony, you’ve had a bad evening against Dallas…

This is a very tough loss. Dallas was just superior; they were hitting the mark and played with a lot of energy. It is that simple. We nurture some regrets to see that Pop (Gregg Popovich) had decided to rest the starting five within a few minutes into the third quarter. I know that we are playing at 3 on Saturday and that Pop was already looking forward to this game. I would have liked to try to come back a bit because in nineteen minutes you never know what might happen but I respect Pop’s decision and there are no problems.

Are you starting to worry ?

No, you can imagine that we are extremely disappointed but at the same time, we are realistic. Dallas played better than us and all we can do now is to come back string on Saturday by reproducing what we’ve done in Game 2. Of course, following such a tough loss we are asking ourselves some questions but on the other side we know we’ve beat them before and we can do it again.

Once again this will be done on defense.

We do not have the choice. Without defense we have no chance to beat them. Dallas is a better offensive team. They have more options than we do.

Since your arrival in 2001 in San Antonio, you’ve played for the title each season. When we take a look at the beginning of these playoffs we can say to ourselves that the golden era of the Spurs is nearing its end…

The series is not over but it is true we are nearing the end of a cycle with the current team but this is no reason for us to put the weapons down. We will continue to fight until the end and if we have to go down it will be with honor.
http://www.tp9.net/en/itw.php?id=260
lstina10404离线中   引用
 2009-04-27 10:25  #2
裁判

加入日期: 2007-01-18
帖子: 487
现金: 4638 盾
回复: [转帖]TP interview: "Fight until the end"

SO,GO SPURS GO!
lstina10404离线中   引用
 2009-04-27 11:09  #3
板凳