马刺中文论坛 » 环球刺讯 » [工地取消] Spurs' stars Duncan, Ginobili finding a rhythm

主题工具
 2006-03-06 23:27  #1
四年生~

kikikilian的头像

加入日期: 2005-09-09
帖子: 3886
现金: 75 盾
kikikilian 荣获 2005-06 Fantasy NBA ChinaSpurs 联赛亚军 kikikilian 荣获 2006-07 Fantasy Games Iceman 联盟冠军
[工地取消] Spurs' stars Duncan, Ginobili finding a rhythm

时间限制:一周

Spurs' stars Duncan, Ginobili finding a rhythm

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/...rs.7f9e8fd.html

Web Posted: 03/06/2006 12:03 AM CST

Johnny Ludden
Express-News Staff Writer

LOS ANGELES — Manu Ginobili watched the 24-foot shot settle safely into the net before spinning on his heels and pumping his fist.

Ginobili ran back down court, muttering in who-knows-what language. His frustration gave way to relief.

"It was nice," Ginobili said, "to make one."

Ginobili hasn't had much personal success to celebrate the past three weeks. Still trying to regain the explosiveness — and confidence — that his troublesome right foot stole from him, he has averaged 10 points on 31.7-percent shooting in the past eight games.

"I don't feel as well as I want to, but I'm not upset," Ginobili said. "I know it's going to come."

Ginobili can afford to be patient. Including tonight's meeting with the Los Angeles Lakers, the Spurs have 24 games remaining. And even with Ginobili and Tim Duncan playing below their usual standards, the team has continued to win.

"People talk about, 'Are you ready for the playoffs yet?'" Duncan said. "No. Manu needs to find his rhythm. I need to find my rhythm.

"Tony (Parker)'s been awesome all season long. He's been carrying us. But we need to step it up and get to the point where we're all playing at the right level going into the playoffs."

Duncan delivered one of his best all-around performances in the past month with 22 points, 15 rebounds and three blocks in Saturday's victory over Portland. Ginobili also made some progress, albeit more subtle. In addition to making 5 of 12 shots, he grabbed six rebounds, one less than in the previous four games combined.

"I just need that one good game that unblocks me mentally," he said.

Ginobili appeared to put his troubles behind him Feb. 12 when he scored a season-high 29 points — including 10 in the final 88 seconds — to rally the Spurs past Indiana. But the next night in Cleveland, he again tweaked his right ankle after landing on someone's foot.

Ginobili already had hurt the same foot on three occasions in the first three months, costing him 13 games. Although his latest injury wasn't serious, it slowed the progress he had made.

"I don't think he has his total rhythm back," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "The season is getting to the point where he's had all these nagging injuries that we just have to make sure he doesn't get in a rush to get it back."

The success of Ginobili's teammates has helped him be patient. When foul trouble limited Ginobili to 10 minutes against New York last week, Michael Finley came off the bench and made all eight of his shots for 22 points.

Brent Barry also has given the team a jolt of energy. Since the Spurs nearly traded him to New Orleans on Feb. 23, he has averaged 6.8 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists in 20.4 minutes over five games. While Ginobili made only 2 of 7 shots against Dallas on Thursday, Barry sparked the Spurs' comeback with four points and five rebounds in just nine minutes.

"On any given evening, it could be Manu or Brent Barry or Michael Finley, I don't really care," Popovich said. "As long as somebody is playing well enough to fill those minutes for us."

Ginobili simply has tried to be, in his words, "useful." Admired for his fearlessness and willingness to absorb contact, Ginobili admitted the string of injuries sometimes has made him nervous to play in a crowd for fear of landing again on someone's foot. That also contributed to his rebounding struggles.

On Saturday, however, Ginobili looked more aggressive. He took the ball to the rim in the second quarter and rattled in a shot over Trail Blazers center Brian Skinner. Had he had his usual burst or lift, he likely would have dunked.

Ginobili drove inside in the third quarter only to watch his runner roll off the rim. The next time down, his 3-pointer popped in and out.

Early in the fourth quarter, Ginobili failed to finish another layup. Duncan grabbed the rebound and the ball swung back to Ginobili in the left corner. He set his feet and drilled a 3-pointer, hiking the Spurs' lead to 11 and sending Portland into a timeout.

"I don't think the team depends on some players as much as it used to," Ginobili said. "But when we're all back playing good, I think it will be great."

一周的時間應該足夠了
my niggas, we tha last ones left
but life goes on.....

[right]alwayz 2Pac[/right]

此帖于 2006-03-10 18:48 被 kikikilian 编辑.
kikikilian离线中   引用
 2006-03-07 01:04  #2
<_^
板凳

加入日期: 2005-01-07
帖子: 733
现金: 149 盾
回复: [工地] 一周的一篇

E-N的最好还是在两日之内搞定……时效性比较强

过了一周,可能参考价值就不多了……
 2006-03-07 08:54  #3
四年生~

kikikilian的头像

kikikilian 荣获 2005-06 Fantasy NBA ChinaSpurs 联赛亚军 kikikilian 荣获 2006-07 Fantasy Games Iceman 联盟冠军

知道了....
我盡快吧
but life goes on.....

kikikilian离线中   引用
 2006-03-07 11:01  #4
四年生~

kikikilian的头像

兩天之內... 公事繁重...
已把這文轉交不肯大叔處理
but life goes on.....

kikikilian离线中   引用
 2006-03-10 18:49  #5
四年生~

kikikilian的头像

回复: [工地取消] Spurs' stars Duncan, Ginobili finding a rhythm

這周真的沒空了...
也沒有多餘精力去寫...
對不起了
but life goes on.....

kikikilian离线中   引用

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题