主题工具
 2007-01-21 13:04  #1
超级版主

加入日期: 2005-05-07
帖子: 79
现金: 10 盾
Mike Monroe's NBA Beat notebook

Mike Monroe's NBA Beat notebook

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA012107.12C.BKNbeat.notebook.124281f.html

Web Posted: 01/20/2007 10:07 PM CST
San Antonio Express-News

Tony Parker is one of eight players featured in Nike's commercial homage to the original Air Force I shoe. The others are LeBron James , Steve Nash, Shawn Marion, Jermaine O'Neal, Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul and Rasheed Wallace. ...

Nets guard Jason Kidd is going through a very public divorce. Teammate Vince Carter is going through a very private split. Carter seems much more affected by his situation than Kidd is by his. ...

Kidd, by the way, has received that official invitation to be part of Team USA that we told you in Wednesday's Express-News would be forthcoming. ...

The Denver Post surveyed all the Western Conference coaches not named George Karl and discovered 13 of them said they were willing to overlook Carmelo Anthony's 15-game suspension when it comes time to vote for All-Star reserves. Kings coach Eric Musselman declined comment. ...

Jeff McInnis may have become the first player thrown out of an NBA game by clerical error. Left off the roster of 12 active players for the Bobcats' game against 76ers, McInnis was tossed eight seconds after checking in when scorekeepers informed referee Dick Bavetta that McInnis wasn't in the official scorebook because he wasn't on the official active list for the game. ...

Bulls coach Scott Skiles didn't like P.J. Brown telling reporters he wanted to be traded, but he had little choice but to put him back in the starting lineup. Why? Because Ben Wallace needs a teammate with some length next to him if he is going to be an effective rebounder. ...

Quick quiz: Which school has the most active NBA players? (Answer at end of notebook). ...

Words to remember from new Pistons player Chris Webber: "This team was great before I got here. There's no way I am acting like I am doing this team any big service. I am just part of what was a great machine already." ...

Quiz answer: University of Connecticut, with 14.
Buzzer离线中   引用

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码开启
论坛跳转

马刺中文网 - 始于2004年 - 网站地图 - Go Spurs Go!