马刺中文论坛
用户名 忘了密码?
密码 注册

马刺中文论坛 » 环球刺讯 » -10 --> 0 --> ?--> ! (by Manu)

主题工具
 2008-09-13 14:47  #1
刺猬

秦七的头像

加入日期: 2007-08-05
帖子: 1836
现金: 1285 盾
-10 --> 0 --> ?--> ! (by Manu)

This time I'll start -10, but I am calm

By Manu www.manuginobili.com
Translation by urunobili(spurs fan from Uruguay)

Truth is I am surprised of how I have reacted so far. I have always been hyperactive and after my first surgery and my first cast, I have to act very different of how I really am. I have prepared myself mentally to behave on a patient way. It抯 been already 4 days without leaving my house and so far I am having a good time. My wife, as always, gives me a great hand to make everything work.

I don抰 know if there are any details I could share about the operation that you don抰 know already. It was an arthroscopy. They did several cuts from where a camera, light and whatever they need get in to clean and correct things. Despite the fact that it was with total anesthesia and I couldn抰 see what they were doing live, they gave me a DVD and the following day I sneaked it to see how everything was done.

The thing that made me very calm was that the doctor (Richard Frenkel) told me that, apart from the injury, the ankle is fine. He told me that many times they open and they find surprises because of other problems. Luckily it wasn抰 my case.

Now at home, I go over my days watching movies. All very sedentary, flat. If I have to recommend one of the movies I抳e seen, I liked 揋one baby gone? that in Argentina was known as 揇esaparecio una noche? It is not new, but I am seeing a little bit of everything, recovering some time. The ones I don抰 have on DVD I see them in some of the 200 movie channels I get on my cable service.

I also followed on TV the US Open Tennis Semi Finals and Finals. I wasn抰 able to see Juan Martin Del Potro play (upcoming Argie Tennis player), because when he played with Murray I was undergoing surgery in LA.

They advised me to have lots of rest and to try to have my leg up as much as I can and that抯 what I have been trying to do. When not in that position, I use the crutches and every once in a while I go to my PC to surf on the Internet.

Although I am still far from Basketball, I am following some news and player movement around the NBA of course. Mainly of the West Conference teams, where the teams I play more often reside. The most important thing is that the Clippers reinforced very well with Marcus Camby and Baron Davis, but they also had to let Elton Brand go. And Houston, that was a very important rival already, will be more powerful with Ron Artest that is a great player.

It is also having lots of attention the players leaving for Europe because of the better salaries. If you ask me if I抎 go back there, the first thing I have to say is that I will always prefer to stay in San Antonio.

But one never knows what could happen. If one day I get traded and they send me to a city I don抰 like or that I don抰 feel comfortable here in the United States, I would think it. But that is something anyone would do. Even Kobe Bryant said that for the right amount of money he would leave the NBA.

Anyway this is all speculation and I am with the rehab 揷hip?to recover soon. Normally I would have started training by the end of the month, but I抣l have to go little by little. Despite I don抰 feel any pain; I won抰 be able to step on my foot so far. Tomorrow I抣l get the cast removed to remove the sewing material and they抣l give me a boot. I imagine that later we抣l go over some recovery exercises like pool. I won抰 start from zero this time. This time I抣l start -10, but I am calm, filling myself with patience and thinking in doing things best possible to play again.

引用:
publicaci髇: 10-09-2008

Esta vez voy a arrancar -10, pero estoy tranquilo

por MANU

La verdad es que estoy sorprendido por c髆o respond?en este momento. Siempre fui hiperactivo y despu閟 de mi primera operaci髇 y mi primer yeso, tengo que actuar muy distinto de c髆o soy habitualmente. Me mentalic?para comportarme pacientemente. Llevo cuatro d韆s sin salir de casa y lo estoy pasando bien por ahora. Mi mujer, como siempre, me da una mano b醨bara para que todo funcione.

No s?si hay detalles que pueda contar de la operaci髇 que no conozcan. Fue una artroscopia. Me hicieron varios cortes y por esos agujeritos pasan una c醡ara, la luz y lo que necesiten en el momento para ir limpiando y corrigiendo. Si bien fue con anestesia total y no pude ver la intervenci髇 en el momento, me dieron un DVD y al d韆 siguiente estuve "chusmeando" un rato c髆o fue todo.

Lo que m醩 me tranquiliz?fue que el doctor (Richard Frenkel) me dijo que, m醩 all?de la lesi髇, el tobillo est?bien. Me cont?que muchas veces abren y se encuentran con sorpresas por otros problemas. Por suerte no fue mi caso.

Ahora, en casa, los d韆s los paso mirando muchas pel韈ulas. Todo muy sedentario, opaco. Si tuviera que recomendar una de las que vi, me gust?"Gone baby gone", que en la Argentina se conoci?como "Desapareci?una noche". No es nueva, pero estoy viendo de todo, recuperando tiempo. Las que no tengo en DVD las veo en algunos de los 200 canales con pel韈ulas que tienen los cables ac?

Tambi閚 segu?por televisi髇 las semifinales y las finales del US Open de tenis. No llegu?a ver a Del Potro, porque cuando 閘 jug?contra Murray me estaban operando en Los Angeles.

Me aconsejaron mucho reposo y que trate de tener la pierna en alto el mayor tiempo posible y 閟o es lo que estoy tratando de hacer. Despu閟, ando con muletas y cada tanto voy a la compu para ver algo en Internet.

Aunque todav韆 estoy lejos del b醩quetbol, sigo algunas noticias y pases de la NBA, claro. Principalmente de los equipos de la Conferencia Oeste, donde est醤 los rivales que m醩 me interesan, porque los voy a enfrentar. Lo m醩 importante es que los Clippers se reforzaron bien con Marcus Camby y Baron Davis, pero tambi閚 tuvieron que dejar ir a Elton Brand. Y Houston, que ya era un rival muy importante, se va a potenciar m醩 todav韆 con la llegada de Ron Artest, que es un gran jugador.

Tambi閚 se est?hablando de los jugadores que se van a Europa por mejores salarios. Si me preguntan si yo volver韆 para all? lo primero que tengo que decir es que siempre prefiero quedarme en San Antonio.

Pero uno nunca sabe lo que puede ocurrir. Si alg鷑 d韆 me tocara un cambio y pasar a una ciudad que no me gusta o en la que no estoy c髆odo ac?en los Estados Unidos, lo pensar韆. Pero es algo que cualquiera har韆. Hasta Kobe Bryant dijo que por cierta cantidad de dinero aceptar韆 dejar la NBA.

Igual es todo sobre supuestos y yo hoy estoy con el "chip" para recuperarme. Normalmente hubiera empezado los entrenamientos a fin de este mes, pero tendr?que ir de a poco. Aunque no tengo ning鷑 dolor, por ahora no voy a poder apoyar el pie. Ma馻na me van a sacar el yeso para quitarme los puntos y me volver醤 a poner una f閞ula. Me imagino que despu閟 van a seguir trabajos de recuperaci髇 en la pileta No voy a tener que empezar de cero. Esta vez voy a arrancar -10, pero estoy tranquilo, llen醤dome de paciencia y pensando en hacer las cosas bien para volver a jugar.

PS:ms有不少乱码- -

ST原帖
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2761961&postcount=1
 2008-09-13 20:27  #2
板凳

加入日期: 2005-01-25
帖子: 2041
现金: 691 盾
回复: -10 --> 0 --> ?--> ! (by Manu)

假以时日,cs/manu就会有中文版

iceman离线中   引用
 2008-09-14 11:04  #3