2012-06-22 17:37  #1
believe

界灵fsa的头像

加入日期: 2006-09-02
帖子: 3235
现金: 161 盾
[News]Loberk并未确定是否加盟马刺

引用:
"Personally, I am super happy with the season just ended. I think I managed to keep in shape throughout all 10 months and thus contribute to the ultimate success. The main goal was to win the Spanish national championship, especially after a disastrous defeat in the semifinals against the Euroleague champion Olympiakosu and subsequently lost the Spanish Cup. Despite this, the season is assessed as very successful, as was also the hardest to win the championship in both series tied with the highest rivals "

In the last few days it was possible to read many records about your move to the United States, where he would join Duncanu, Ginobiliju, Parker and the gang ...

"I see and hear that the Spanish media give false information in connection with my future. Like it or not but they all quickly taken up in our print and online portals. Immediately razčistiva, I a member of San Antonio, my current status in the organization, which means that the agent is in a period of intense cleanup, such as the Barco Spurs. But did not rule out a third scenario, under which I wear any other jersey . All options are open, but the NBA does not lead starting position "

"I have the greatest possible ambition and desire to appear on the forthcoming EP-ROM, there is no doubt. However, I still do not know how the club will take place the coming season and in what state of health I will be in this period. I do not hide that I am plagued by a number of minor injuries that we do not make peace. Therefore, I have to rehabilitate as soon as possible to enter the new season fresh. Again, at this moment is too early to tell what will happen to me next summer. In any case, you want to be part of the entertainment stories "
http://kosarka.si/erazem-lorbek-spregovoril-o-minuli-sezoni-in-obenem-odlocno-demantiral-zapise-v-medijih-o-svojem-statusu/
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5987278&postcount=221

Loberk的一个采访——
大意是,此前有关Loberk已经决定加盟马刺是媒体的错误报道,而且NBA也并未在Loberk所有选项中领先。
界灵fsa离线中   引用
 2012-06-22 22:45  #2
苦力

ruanyx的头像

加入日期: 2006-11-04
帖子: 1350
现金: 21 盾
回复: [News]Loberk并未确定是否加盟马刺

爱来不来