TimmyD21

芝加哥小熊的头像

加入日期: 2005-01-07
帖子: 1117
现金: 89 盾
summerflower: TP's Weekly Interview

Nov. 11, 2004
A Big Game Against Miami

Tony, San Antonio won by 20 points (91-71) last night, against Golden. With only 4 points, you had a difficult evening.
Tony,昨天对勇士的比赛,赢了20分。可昨晚对你而言是很困难的,你只得了4分。

Once again, I have missed too many lay-ups. There were six or seven easy shots that should have been in...but this happens. To make matter worse, I was in foul trouble and it was the reason why I only played 24 minutes; the refs have not been to kind on me. 78 games remain, hence I won't pay too much attention to this particular one. I was not in luck while trying to finish some baskets but I will keep on working hard at practice.

又一次的,我在比赛中投丢了太多的上篮。有6,7个球本来是可以轻松进篮的,可球就是没进篮筐。更糟的是,我还惹上了犯规的麻烦,所以我仅仅打了24分钟。裁判对我一直比较严格。不过还有78场比赛呢,所以我不会把太多的精力放在这场比赛上。有些投篮我缺少了运气,但我会在练习中加倍努力的。

13 points on average, 5 assists, 3 rebounds and 1 interception in 34 minutes

新赛季到目前为止,你平均每场上场34分钟,13分,5个助攻,3个篮板还有1次抄截

Tony jumps in the conversation) The good point is that even while not at my best, I am still averaging 13 points and 5 assists. Now, I hope the touch will come back but the most important is that team wins. Manu Ginobili plays very well and Tim Duncan is in great form; I then must do the same.

(Tony迫不及待的回答),即使不在最佳状态,我仍然平均每场拿下了13分和5个助攻。现在我只希望投篮的感觉会回来,不过最重要的还是球队赢球。Manu发挥得非常好,而Tim则一如既往的出色,我也应该跟他们一样。

Once again, Tim Duncan had an MVP performance against Golden State (23points, 18 rebounds and 5 blocks)...

又一次的,在对超音速的比赛中展现了MVP的风采(全场砍下23分,18个篮板和5个盖帽)

Tim wanted to play well as he was off during our previous game against Seattle. He had done a 4/16 in the Spurs loss. lourde défaite. It is a deal, I will do the same as Tim did tomorrow against Dwyane Wade.

因为Tim在上一场对超音速的比赛中有点不在状态,所以他想要打好这场比赛。在输的那场比赛中Tim仅仅16投4中。这并没什么,我也要在明天和Wade的对抗中做得像Tim昨天做的一样好。

Miami is the only undefeated team remaining in the league.

热火是联盟中到目前为止唯一一支还没有输过的球队。

It is a big game awaiting us in the SBC Center. We will try to be efficient and to control them from the tip-off. Few talk about this game as the upcoming NBA Finals. We are not there yet, the most important beeing to win.

在SBC中心等待着我们的将是一场艰难的比赛。我们会努力保持效率,并从一开始就控制住他们。有些人谈起这场比赛时,说得好象是NBA的总决赛一样。我们还没到那儿呢,最重要的还是现在要赢球。

What is you take on week one of the season?

你对新赛季的第一周有什么印象?

Utah started very well. Kirilenko is everywhere, blocking left and right. he even had two game with 8 blocks a piece! Also, Dwyane Wade puts in some great performances, he plays well. I know that tomorrow night will be a big evening but I have no other choice but to stop him.

爵士的开局相当好。Kirilenko简直是无处不在,在球场上左封右堵的。有两场比赛他的盖帽甚至达到了8个。另外Dwyane Wade也表现得很好,他打得很不错。我知道明天晚上将会是个艰难的夜晚,可除了阻止他我别无选择

此帖于 2005-01-27 17:11 被 芝加哥小熊 编辑.
芝加哥小熊离线中   引用
 2005-01-13 21:59  #2
TimmyD21

芝加哥小熊的头像

TP's Weekly Interview---Nov. 16, 2004

Nov. 16, 2004
« No room for any doubt »

Tony, San Antonio logically won against Atlanta last Saturday (103-88).

Tony,上周六晚马刺合理地赢得了对鹰队的比赛

We were up by 20 points at the early stage of the 3rd quarter. We dominated all game long; hence the reason coach Popovich played a variety of players. It is good that everyone got to play; made us win collectively. Bruce Bowen was on fire, scoring 22 points with 5/5 from 3 points range

我们在第三节开始阶段就取得了20分的优势,并且整场比赛都占了上风,因此教练在比赛末段尝试了不同的人员搭配。这样每个人都上场打了球,然后大家一起赢得了比赛。Bruce Bowen状态很好,得了22分,其中三分球5投全中。

Personally, it was a difficult evening; like your friend and French teammate, Boris Diaw you were not in luck.

对你个人来说,这是个艰难的夜晚,你的运气并不好,就像你的好朋友兼法国队友Boris Diaw一样。

When you see that the baskets don’t go in, you have to play for the team. This is indeed what I did during this game. I tried to deliver some good assists and to put my teammates in the best shooting positions. Also, as Bruce was successful, there was no need to force any shots.

如果你发现自己无法得分,那么你就要为其他队友制造机会。这就是我在这场比赛中所做的。我试着为队友传了些好球,或是给他们找到最好的空档投篮。当然,在Bruce Bowen手风那么顺的时候,我也没有必要勉强去投篮。

On Thursday night, you performed well against Miami. Without Wade, Miami had a difficult time against the Spurs.

星期四晚,你在对热队的比赛中表现良好。在Wade无法上场的情况下,热队在与马刺的比赛中困难重重。

It is a very good win that gives us confidence as we beat one of the best teams in the East. Now we must focus on our game against the Knicks. I will face Stephon Marbury once again. It is a face off with one of the player that gives me most trouble.

打败东部最好的其中一支球队,这给了我们信心。但现在我们得把注意力集中到对尼克斯的比赛上来,我将要再次面对Marbury,他是最能带给我麻烦的球员之一。

With 18 points and 4 assists, do you believe that you have played your best game of the season so far against Miami?

拿下了18分和4个助攻,你会不会认为对热队的比赛是你开赛以来打得最好的比赛?

Yes, we can say so. I have a tough beginning of the season but I performed well against Miami. I must try to play as such for each and every game. I need to find my cruising rhythm, which I have yet to attain this season. I am not too worried, as I have always had difficult time at seasons’ starts.

对,可以这么说。这个赛季我开始得并不好,但对热队的比赛打得还不错。只是我必须要每场比赛都这样。我需要找回自己的节奏,但到目前为止还没成功。不过我并不担心,因为每个赛季我都是这样开始的。

此帖于 2005-01-27 17:16 被 芝加哥小熊 编辑.
芝加哥小熊离线中   引用
 2005-01-27 17:18  #3
TimmyD21

芝加哥小熊的头像

TP's Weekly Interview--- Nov. 22. 2004

http://www.tp9.net/en/itw.php?id=22

<Unreal>

Tony, San Antonio lost yesterday against Toronto (96-91), while being outscored 33-9 in the last period. What happened ?

昨天与猛龙的比赛,马刺在最后一节被对方33:9绝地大反击并且最后输掉了比赛(96:91),这是怎么回事?

I do not know. Even the day after, I still have no explanation. It is unreal. We led by 20 at the start of the last quarter and totally folded. Not one shoot went in while Toronto was scoring and within minutes of the end of the game, they levelled the score. Ending with a 2/18 shooting, it was tough to win. We really messed up on that one. We were on a win streak and unconsciously we may have been a bit too relaxed.

我不知道,即便是比赛之后的第二天,我也还是没法解释(怎么会这样)。这太不真实了。第四节开始时我们还领先20分,结果就这样被翻盘。在猛龙不断得分的时候,我们却没人能得分,于是离比赛结束还有几分钟的时候,他们把比分扳平了。以18投2中这样的命中率,要赢得比赛是很难的。我们实在是把比赛搞砸了。之前的连胜让我们都不自觉的放松了起来。

Gregg Popovich must have been furious ?

POP教练肯定气坏了?

Yes, but he was a bit like us, not really understanding what had just happened. We all had a tough time with that.

是啊,不过他也跟我们其他人一样,搞不清楚到底怎么了。我们大家都(对这场比赛)百思不得其解。

The good thing about the NBA is that you have no time to ponder about that loss as you already have to look ahead to the next game tonight.
在NBA比赛其中一个好处就是你根本就不会有时间去沉思过去的失利,因为下一场比赛已经在眼前了。

It is true that we have no time to think about the loss as we play tonight against Memphis. We must be careful as they have a very good team and they have not forgotten about the 4-0 from last year’s playoffs. I think the Grizzlies will be extremely motivated.

确实是这样,因为今晚就要和灰熊比赛,所以我们没有时间过多的去想这场失利。灰熊是一支强队而且他们肯定还没忘记去年季后赛的0:4,因此我们必须非常小心。我想灰熊会非常想赢这场比赛的。

Looks like your own game is coming back little by little. Do you agree with that ?

看起来你开始渐渐地进入状况了。你同意这样的说法吗?

Yes. Yesterday’s game was positive, except for the 4th quarter. I start to sink my shots from the outside, penetrate better and distribute good assists.

是的。除了第四节,昨晚的比赛证明了这一点。我开始能在外线得分,突破也更有威胁,还能传出些美妙的助攻。

Let’s talk about the Detroit-Indiana game and this incredible brawl.

让我们谈谈那场活塞与步行者的比赛和之后的骚乱。

When I first saw this, I thought I was watching a movie. It was unreal. To fight like this with the fans is something I had never seen before. I had witnessed some brawls in football but always amongst fans. To see the players climb in the stands to fight with the fans is incredible. It was so wild that the images ran for 3 hours non-stop on ESPN. After a while, seeing the punches thrown like that almost made me laugh.

我第一次看到这个的时候,还以为自己在看一场电影。这就象是假的一样。我还从来没见过这样跟球迷打架的。以前我也在足球场上见过这种骚乱,但那只是球迷跟球迷之间的。看到球员跑到观众席上跟球迷打起来真是匪夷所思。因为实在是太野蛮了,ESPN将现场画面连续不断地播放了3个小时。后来再看到那样将拳头挥来挥去的镜头,我都差不多要笑出来了。

How did the people in the US saw this brawl ?

美国人是怎么看这场骚乱的?

They say that this is the biggest fight in the country’s sporting history. It is so serious that David Stern, the commissioner of the league suspended Ron Artest for the remainder of the season. More than 73 games suspension in total were delivered to various players from both sides. It is a bit much, but it is normal for the NBA to take such course of action. You must also know that Ron Artest is not well liked by the league, so the punishment is a not a surprise. Artest will forfeit more than $ 5 million in salary and it will be the same for Stephen Jackson (30 games suspension) and Jermaine O’Neal (25 games).

他们说这是美国运动史上最严重的打架事件。因为实在太严重了,结果联盟的执行官David Stern处罚阿泰不准参加本赛季剩余的所有比赛。其余相关的两队队员总共被罚停赛超过73场。这处罚是有点过了,但NBA采取这样的措施是很正常的。而且你要知道阿泰本来就不怎么招联盟喜欢,所以被这样处罚也没什么好大惊小怪的。另外阿泰将因此损失超过5百万的薪金收入,Stephen Jackson(停赛30场)和Jermaine O’Neal(停赛25场)也会有这方面的损失。

About Ron Artest, it was not the first occurrence where he received a penalty from the league…

关于阿泰,这已经不是他第一次被联盟处罚了…

It is the reason the punishment has been so harsh as it is more a sum of his prior misconducts since the beginning of his career. Now he must be happy as he had just asked his coach for a month off in order to promote his rap CD! (laughs)

这也是为什么这次罚得这么狠的原因,可能是跟他算从他开始打NBA以来的总帐吧。之前他不是还向球队教练请假一个月推广他的专辑吗?现在他肯定很高兴:)
 2005-01-27 17:19  #4
TimmyD21

芝加哥小熊的头像

TP's Weekly Interview--- Nov. 25. 2004

http://www.tp9.net/en/itw.php?id=24

&laquo; A complete game &raquo;
Tony, with 15 points, 9 assists and 5 rebounds, you had a good game in San Antonio's win against Dallas (94-80)
I feel like I am coming back, but this win is from the entire team. We have all played well. We brought the necessary energy we needed to win as we wanted to bounce back from our last games in which we lost against Toronto and Memphis. We did not have the right to loose these past two games.

Right now, it’s a bit of a roller coaster ride in San Antonio !
We did not manage too well the end of our road trip in the East but I still believe that it was a lot better than in the past. Last year, we had 9 wins for 10 losses after 19 games in the season. I still have no idea why San Antonio runs into difficulties in the beginning of the season and while it is true that we have lost two in a row, our records remains positive at 9-3.

Against Dallas, Brent Barry was also on fire.
Brent is a bit like me, a bit off shooting since the beginning of the season but yesterday there was no waste, he was close to 100% (12 points and 4/4 shooting). He played extremely well. The good thing is that when he is successful, it helps increase my assists stats! (Laughs)

On the opposite, Manu Ginobili seems like he is bit tired.
I think Manu started too fast. It feels like today he is running out of energy. He played a full NBA season last year and went straight to the Olympic games this summer. Now he must be paying for all the efforts he produced. As his game requires a lot of energy he is not at his best at the moment, but I am not worried at all… he will come back.

How do you share the offensive duties in San Antonio ?
It depends for each game. Yesterday, as I started well, Pop called for more systems involving my presence on the offensive side, but based on everyone’s success at the shooting position things can change quickly.
 2005-01-27 17:23  #5
TimmyD21

芝加哥小熊的头像

TP's Weekly Interview--- Dec. 1. 2004

"We must keep our focus"

Tony, you suffocated Dallas (107-89) at the American Airlines Center !

你们在美联合航空中心掐住了小牛的咽喉(107:98)

It is true that we played well. Collectively, we played a very strong game. Early in the game, we had a 20 points lead that enabled us to rest a bit in the fourth quarter. I had the chance to sit down for the last 12 minutes. Now, we must remain focused and determined. We saw against Memphis and Toronto that when we tend to become more relaxed, bad things can happen and that can be costly.

我们的确打得很好,总的来说,我们打了场硬仗。比赛早段我们就领先了20分,因此我们(先发队员)可以在第四节时休息一下。而我则有机会整个第四节都坐在场边休息。现在我们要保持注意力集中和求胜的决心。看看对灰熊和多伦多的比赛就知道一旦开始放松下来,我们就要付出代价。

What is impressive is that your starting five plays no more than 30 minutes per game.

让人惊讶的是你们的五个首发队员每场上场时间(注:是不是最近三场?)都没有超过30分钟。

True. And the players from the bench bring a lot. For example, Beno Udrih played yesterday his best game of the season with 16 points and 4 assists in 20 minutes. It is the same with Devin Brown (16 points, 4 rebounds in 19 minutes). When two players coming from the bench score 32 points combined, you can say that it will be very difficult to stop San Antonio.

对。我们的板凳球员发挥了很大的作用。比如BENO昨天就打出了他个人本赛季最好的比赛,20分钟内得了16分,送出了4个助攻。DEVIN也一样(19分钟内得16分,4个篮板)。当我们有两个板凳球员能一场球得32分,你就可以说要打败马刺是很困难的。

Are you impressed by your latest series?

对球队最近几场比赛的表现,有没有觉得惊讶?

No, not really. I know that we have a good team and that if we develop our game we shall be dominant.

算不上吧。我知道我们是一支优秀的球队,只要继续完善方方面面,我们将统治比赛。

The seven baskets that you scored are all lay-ups. Your shooting problems are not totally solved…

你得分的七个投篮都是上篮,看来你的投篮问题并没有完全解决…

I was in the zone against Utah, but it is true that yesterday I was not much in success. It is not a worry as in the end we won the game. I feel a lot better and am not far from my best.

爵士在比赛中使用了区域联防,不过你是对的,昨天我的投篮不算很成功。但因为球队最后赢了比赛,所以这个不会让我烦恼,现在我已经觉得好多了,而且离自己的最佳状态不远啦。

You have no time to relax, as you are hosting Philadelphia tonight at the SBC Center.

马刺明天将在场SBC中心迎战费城76人,那么你们将没有时间休息。

It looks like this game could be tricky. From the first minute, we must jump on them, and not let Iverson do whatever he wants. If we can do just that, it should go well.

看起来这场比赛将会很微妙。我们必须第一分钟起就扑向对方,还不能让艾弗森为所欲为。要是我们能做到这点,那么应该可以拿下比赛。
 2005-01-27 17:26  #6
TimmyD21

芝加哥小熊的头像

TP's Weekly Interview --- Dec. 9. 2004

http://www.tp9.net/en/itw.php?id=27
&laquo; We messed up &raquo;

Tony, unfortunately, the game turned in Seattle’s foavor…

We messed up. We could not have done worse in the first half. By being down by 20 against a team that plays with a lot of confidence, we put ourselves in a touchy situation. When we are considered to be amongst the best defense in the NBA, we cannot have a team score 60 points in one half.

With all this, you still had a shot at the win towards the end of the game.

We have worked extra hard to come back and with 3 minutes to play, we were only two points away from Seattle. At this particular moment, I really thought that we were going to win but Ray Allen hurt us a lot with two 3 pointers. We messed up and we are the only one responsible.

How do you explain this lack of intensity in the second quarter (29-12 for Seattle) ?

Lack of concentration… I do not know, it was weird. We let them play openly in the first half and they had a plethora of open 3 pointers. We never showed our true identity and level of play.

With this win, shall we take Seattle a bit more seriously ?

We were all motivated prior to the game and we wanted to make this team bend. We wanted to show them that they were not the bosses. Apparently it is a more solid team than we anticipated. They possess good systems and shoot very well. I do not know if they can keep on shooting like this because it was rather impressive.

One word about your game.

When you fight to come back, you often try things that do not work. This is why I was not a hot shooter (6/16). We must bring our heads up and react tonight against Houston; we cannot loose two in a row.
 2005-01-27 17:27  #7
TimmyD21

芝加哥小熊的头像

TP's Weekly Interview--- Dec. 17. 2004

&laquo; LeBron James is impressive &raquo;

Tony, what is your feeling about your victory against Orlando ?

We had a little scare. We were off in the 3rd quarter, as they scored 28-12 on us enabling them to start with a 10 points lead in the last quarter. In the end it went well. As for me, I was not supposed to play this game due to a problem with my abductor. I absolutely wanted to play as I like facing Steve Francis because we often have good games against each other.

Tony, 你对魔术比赛的胜利 有什么想法?

有一段时间我们被吓了一跳:)第三节我们不在状态,所以那一节他们得分28:12,然后带着10分的优势进入第四节的比赛。最后还好。关于我自己,我本来是不打算上场的,因为有伤的缘故。但是我非常想上场跟Steve Francis比赛,因为我们在面对对方的时候通常都会有很好的表现。

Are you still injured ?

I had to do more treatment before we left for New Orleans. Beno Udrich showed us that he was a good second option as he scored two very important three pointers in the last quarter. He finished with 8 points and 7 assists.

现在伤势还没好吗?

我必须要接受更多的治疗才能出发前往New Orleans。在与黄蜂比赛的最后一节,BENO投进了两个非常关键的三分球,全场得了8分7个助攻。这让大家看到他是一个多么好的替补。

Brent Barry does not look like he is on his game…

It is incredible how things can come and go quickly in the basketball. Brent only played 2 minutes Wednesday. He arrived with a big thirst in San Antonio and little by little, he lost his confidence. No one can recognize him now. I truly hope he will find his touch again.

Brent Barry看来好象迷失了自己...

在篮球的世界里,状态的起伏有时是很让人难以至信的。他在周三的比赛中只上场了2分钟。在刚到这里的时候,Barry充满了对胜利的渴望,可渐渐地,他好象失去了对自己的信心。大家也(在场上)找不到他了。希望他能重新找回比赛的感觉。

To the opposite, one player is having a stellar beginning of the season, Cavaliers’ LeBron James.

We played against Cleveland last Saturday. I can tell you that he is impressive. He is very, very good, knows the game, plays intelligently, does not force his shoots and helps his teammates be better players. If Cleveland ends the season atop the eastern conference, he could become MVP. Jordan remains my idole but today, Lebron is better than Jordan was at the same age.

而骑士队的LeBron James却在本赛季有了一个巨星搬的开始。

上周六我们刚跟骑士比赛过。James的确是让人印象深刻。他真的很棒。对比赛相当了解,球打得很聪明,帮助队友而不是只顾自己投篮。要是骑士获得东部联盟冠军,他很可能会成为最有价值球员。MJ还是我的偶像,可是在MJ象Lebron一样年纪的时候,他决没有Lebron那么出色。

Phœnix is leading the league. What are you thoughts about this team ?

I am impressed as I did not think they would play like this. The arrival of Steve Nash is extremely beneficial as they play a fst pace game of bball. But once the playoffs start you’ll see that it will be more and more difficult as the game is not the same, often slower and has Phoenix is now playing the counter-strike game. Amare Stoudemire can now often dunks but when he will have to be decisive on the inside, it won’t be the same story.

现在战绩领先联盟的是太阳队,你对这支球队的看法是什么?

因为我从来每想到他们会打成这样,所以有点惊讶。由于太阳打的是快速的篮球,所以Steve Nash的加入使他们获益非浅。但是只要进入季后赛你就会发现比赛会越来越艰难,因为比赛已经完全不同了,通常是节奏会慢下来。现在太阳打的是快攻战术,所以Amare Stoudemire能有很多机会灌篮,然而到了要靠他在内线决定胜负的时候,情况就会发生变化。
 2005-01-27 17:29  #8
TimmyD21

芝加哥小熊的头像

TP's Weekly Interview--- Dec. 22. 2004

http://www.tp9.net/en/itw.php?id=30

&laquo; Mo&iuml;so must keep the faith &raquo;

Tony, what is your state of mind before playing Orlando tonight ?

Orlando is a very good team. They are very good in the transition game and have many offensive weapons. It is big game ahead of us. Last Wednesday we had a tough time beating them a home in the SBC Center (94-91). They had a 15 points lead in the 3rd quarter but we were able to grab a victory. Tonight, we will have to be careful as they will be more confident by playing at home.

在与魔术今晚的比赛之前,你都在想什么?

魔术是一支很好的球队。他们擅长于运动战,并且在进攻方面有很多办法。等着我们的将是一场艰苦的比赛。上周三我们费了一番功夫才在主场SBC中心击败了他们(94:91)。比赛到第三节的时候,他们还领先15分,但最后还是我们获得了胜利。今晚我们必须要小心因为在主场作战会使他们更有信心。

When we see the game San Antonio is developing right now…
(Tony interrupts the question) It is true that this game is well within our reach, but now we must not start the game like we did in the past against New Orleans or Golden State; that is without energy. If we commit the same mistakes, we could very well be looking at a 20 points deficit quickly.

How do you feel physically ?

My groin is better but still tender. It has been two weeks now that I feel the pain. I thus have to follow a rehab schedule in order for this to get better.

你的身体感觉怎样?

虽然还有一点感觉,但是我的腹股沟已经好多了。从一开始感到疼痛到现在已经有两个星期了。所以为了让伤早点好,我现在正在进行恢复疗程。

This did not keep you from scoring 21 points and distributing 9 assists in the win against Golden State !

It was a good game, even though we had a terrible start as we were down by 14. As for me, I left the floor after 3 minutes in the first period thanks to 2 personal fouls. When I came back in at the beginning of the second quarter, I was pissed off. I then proceeded to score 7 buckets in a row; I was on fire.

但你的伤并没有妨碍你在与勇士的比赛中得到21分送出9个助攻啊!

那是场很不错的比赛,虽然比赛开始没多久就落后14分有点糟糕。我自己则在第一节刚开始3分钟就因为两个犯规被换下了场。所以第二节开始一上场,我就很生气,因此连续投进了7球,当时我着火了。

At last, this game is a spitting image of your month of December (14.7 points on average with 52% shooting, 6.4 assists and u3.2 rebounds per game).

For the past 15 games, I did my job. Prior to that, I wasn’t on the same page with my shooting; it was difficult for me to shoot consistently. Nowadays, I pass and shoot well; I just have to focus on doing so.

最后,这场球也反映了你整个12月的表现(平均每场14.7分,52%的命中率和6.4个助攻,3.2个篮板)

过去的15场比赛,我只是干了该干的活。在那之前,我的投篮根本不在状态,那时要保持稳定的投篮命中率对我来说很困难。现在由于我的传球和投篮都很不错,所以我需要的只是集中注意力去继续做好这两件事情。

Beno Udrih, you backup answers to Popovoich’s calling.

It is interesting as I am under the impression that my success brings Beno up. He plays as well as I do and it makes me thinks about Mike Bibby and Bobby Jackson. Like them, Beno and I compliment each other.

BENO,你的替补回应了POP对他的要求。

有意思的是我会觉得我的成功带动了BENO。他球打得和我一样好,这让我想起了Mike Bibby和 Bobby Jackson。我和BENO互相钦佩对方,就象他们一样。

Last weekend NBA fans saw the transfer of Vince Carter to the New Jersey Nets. What do you think about this ?

Honestly, I don’t know what will happen. I always believed that New Jersey needed a big presence underneath the basket. You will then say, who could be this big presence as no one is available to play on the inside now. Having said that, why not have Vince Carter playing in New Jersey. It might help them but I do not foresee them being a factor against Miami, Detroit or Indiana. One thing could could happen to Vince by playing next to Jason Kidd, it is possible that he regains the energy he had at the beginning of his career.

上个周末NBA球迷们见证了VC转会到网队的交易。你对这一交易有什么看法?

老实说,我不知道事情会怎样。我一直认为网队需要一个篮下的大个子,然后就会想,谁会是这个人呢,因为目前网队根本没有这样的大个子(as no one is available to play on the inside now)。既然这样,那VC为什么不能为网队效力呢?这也许会对网队有所帮助,但我并不认为他们会对热队,活塞或是步行者造成威胁。对VC而言,在KIDD身边打球可能会重新点燃他职业生涯初期曾有过的活力。

One player paid the bill for this trade, it is Jér&ocirc;me Mo&iuml;so.

I still don’t understand that one. Toronto pays a player $1,4 million for him not to show up at practice! It is a bit too much to handle as Jér&ocirc;me truly has a potential. Toronto would need him and I have no idea why they cut him. I hope now that some teams will show some interest for him. One thing for sure is that he has no desire to play in Europe.

有一个球员为这桩交易买了单,Jér&ocirc;me Mo&iuml;so。

到现在我仍然不能明白这一点。猛龙给一个球员1百40万就为了让他不参加训练。Jér&ocirc;me Mo&iuml;so很有潜力所以这对他来说实在是有点难。其实猛龙会需要用到他的,我真不明白为什么要把他裁掉。希望现在会有球队对他感兴趣。不过有一点可以肯定,Jér&ocirc;me Mo&iuml;so并不想去欧洲打球。

Do you believe that he has a chance to once again play in the NBA ?

It is possible that he could have some difficulties finding a team when we look at what he did in Boston, Charlotte, Philadelphia, New Orleans and Toronto, but when you are 2,08m and you are as athletic as he is, you must keep the faith. I honestly hope that Jér&ocirc;me will find a solution.

你相信他还会再有机会在NBA打球吗?

看到他在波士顿,夏洛特,费城,新奥尔良的表现,他可能会在找新东家的过程中遇到困难。但是当你身高2.08米,又象他那样健壮的话,你就必须要保持信念。我真诚的希望Jér&ocirc;me 能找到出路。
 2005-01-27 17:31  #9
TimmyD21

芝加哥小熊的头像

TP's Weekly Interview--- Dec. 27. 2004

http://www.tp9.net/en/itw.php?id=31

&laquo; Impatient to be there &raquo;

Tony, with a 107-90 win against Boston, scoring 27 points, you gave a pretty nice Xmas gift to the Spurs’ fans…

It was ok, a good little performance. (Laughs) I was in the rhythm from the first minute of the game and when my outside shoot sinks in, all goes for the better. I became more aggressive and I felt more confident. It is not the first time I say this, but for the past few games, I have been felling great. I hope this will continue and that my shoot will not go on a holiday of its own.

TONY, 107:90战胜了波士顿,个人得到27分,你给马刺粉丝们送上了一份相当不错的圣诞礼物…

还好啦,只是小小的表现了一下(笑)。从一开始我就进入了状态,而且一旦我的外围投篮进了筐,一切都开始往好的方向发展。我开始在场上更有侵略性,对自己也更有信心。这并不是我第一次这样说,但是过去的几场比赛,我的确是感觉棒极了。希望一切继续,而我的投篮也不会给自己放假。

You went right through Boston’s defense on a few occasions.

I penetrated a lot as I wanted to find my teammates, give them some confidence by delivering a few assists. As no one was there while I was penetrating, I took the liberty to score.

有几次你就那样撕开了波士顿的防线。

我有很多突破,因为想给队友制造空档,然后通过我的助攻过来给他们一些信心。但是当突破时没有队友在合适的位置,我就自己投篮了。

As soon as you left the court, Boston took the liberty to come back.

This is the type of game where nothing can happen to you. As soon as I was on, I was focusing on bringing the maximum to the team on both offense and defense. In the 3rd quarter, Payton started to hurt us a bit, so as Marcus Banks and Paul Pierce. Bruce Bowen and I took the matter in our own hands by putting pressure on these performers. We wanted to stop them to make sure that Boston would not pull a comeback.

你一离开球场,波士顿就开始了反扑。

这就是那种任何事情都可能发生的比赛。一旦我在场上,我就集中注意力在进攻和防守两方面为球队做贡献。Payton 以及Marcus Banks和Paul Pierce在第三节给了我们一些麻烦,但BOWEN和我开始对这几个球员施加压力。我们要通过阻挡他们来确保领先和胜利。

Tomorrow you are hosting Phoenix for the key match up of the day. How do you approach such game ?

I am impatient to be there. I play in the NBA to perform in such games. I love the competition and I will face the player that delivers the most assists in the league, Steve Nash. It is a challenge for me and the team. Phoenix is a team that plays extremely well against us and I hope that we will be able to take an advantage on them.

明天你们就要在主场迎战太阳,这也是明天的重头戏。你怎么看这样一场比赛?

我已经等不及要开始比赛了,我来NBA打球就是为了在这样的比赛中有所表现。我喜欢竞争,而联盟中送出最多助攻的球员NASH将要和我面对面。这对球队和我个人都是一种挑战。太阳是一支只要跟马刺打比赛都会表现的很好的球队,希望我们能在比赛中占上风。

What do you have to do to beat the best team in the league ?

We must not fall in their game, that is to play at 100 MPH. Our style is completely different, as we base our game on defense and then we must take advantage of our inside strength with Tim Duncan. Since they have no one in this area of the game, we must take advantage of Tim.

你们有哪些办法可以打败联盟中最好的球队?

我们决不能跟着他们的节奏打,那可是时速100的节奏。两队的风格是截然不同的,因为我们的比赛更多的依靠防守,所以我们必需要好好利用邓肯在内线的优势。太阳在这方面有所缺乏,因此我们必需要利用好邓肯这一点。

Talking about Tim, he is not at his best right now.

It is true that he has not been at his best for the past two or three games but I am not too worried, I know he will answer to the call against Phoenix.

说到邓肯,他现在并不在最佳状态。

在过去的2,3场比赛中,他的确是不在最佳状态,不过我并不担心,因为我知道他会在对太阳的比赛中有所回应的。

How will you prepare for this game ?

Even if it is a big game, there is nothing specific. Pop took us through a video analysis in order for us to know their systems. From there, it is up to us to be ready mentally to beat them.

你们是怎么准备这场比赛的呢?

即使这是一场很重要的比赛,我们也没有什么特别的准备。POP让大家看录象然后分析太阳的战术体系。接下来就靠我们自己在思想上准备好去击败他们了。

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码关闭
论坛跳转