主题工具
 2009-10-08 00:08  #1
管理员

加入日期: 2004-04-25
帖子: 4429
现金: 40 盾
香瓜 荣获 2005-06 Fantasy NBA ChinaSpurs 联赛第13名
[TP9.net]10.7 Blair is an animal

What lessons did you learn from this first game vs Houston ? (lost 99-85)?
Yesterday’s game was important for Gregg Popovich. We are 18 players in the team now so 3 of us will leave before the regular season starts. Pop inspected all the players against Houston. It was an evaluation game. Besides, Hairston was a pretty good forward (10 points, 5 rbds).

Dejuan Blair, the rookie, stroke a decisive blow with 16 points and 19 rbds…
He was really good. I think he is going to help us a lot this season. He is so full of energy, a fantastic player, an animal. He makes me think of Paul Millsap (Utah). He plays tough, takes every single rebound. Although it was just a pre season game, we immediately saw his qualities.

You’re playing Olympiakos on Friday. Shall we expect an inspection again?
Yes, I think so, Pop will choose the new guys again. Then, little by little, he’ll launch the major players. It may be in Miami on Sunday. I think I’ll play there.

How are Richard Jefferson’s and Antonio Mc Dyess’s integrations going on?
Very well. When I look at the team today, I say to myself that we have risen to a new level. Our team really filled out. Richardson has a great offense talent, McDyess plays good defense and is an excellent shooter. We have a real opportunity to win the NBA title. But on the other hand, the Lakers and the Celtics got stronger too. The battle will be tough next season.

With all the new systems to learn, isn’t it too hard for them?
No, not at all. Pop simplified the systems. We have a few less than last year. I am the first one to be a little more free. When the ball is in my hands I can create some game. He wants me to take more responsibilities especially on a leadership and offense levels. I’ll do my best to take up the challenge.

After an exhausting European competition, how do you feel?
I’m recovering well. Frankly, Pop was great leaving me on the side the first week. He’s aware the season is gonna be long and I need to get back on my feet. My program is lightened for another and then I’ll get in the heart of the matter.

http://www.tp9.net/en/itw.php?id=267
香瓜离线中   引用

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码开启
论坛跳转