主题工具
 2007-01-29 10:09  #1
超级版主

加入日期: 2005-05-07
帖子: 79
现金: 10 盾
Mike Monroe's NBA Beat notebook

Mike Monroe's NBA Beat notebook

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA012807.08C.BKNbeat.notebook.19209b0.html

Web Posted: 01/27/2007 11:44 PM CST
San Antonio Express-News

Kudos to Antonio McDyess. McDyess showed restraint after he and Kevin Garnett got involved in a near-fight in Minneapolis on Jan. 19. After they were separated. McDyess said a courtside fan started hollering at him, threatening him and using the most inflammatory of racial epithets. "That really made me angry, and I thought about going after the guy," McDyess said. "I mean, if we get suspended and thrown out, why can't the fan get thrown out if the referee is listening to that. But I just walked away. I wasn't going to do a Ron Artest." ...
A member of Pacers' basketball staff whispered in our ear a few days ago that the atmosphere in the Indy locker room is 100 percent better now that one-time Spurs player Stephen Jackson isn't in it, traded to the Warriors. "We actually thought he was untradeable and couldn't believe we were able to get rid of him in the trade," our friend said. ...

By blowing an 18-point lead to Atlanta on Wednesday, the Celtics set a franchise record for consecutive home losses with eight, eclipsing the seven from both the 1993-94 and '96-97 seasons. This is a franchise that once lost only eight home games over the course of three complete seasons (1985-86 through 1987-88). ...

Every time the Nets play the Warriors in Oakland, local media types ask Jason Kidd if he'd like to return to his hometown some day and play for the Warriors. Kidd used to say it would be great if that could happen. This time, he said he's happy in New Jersey and wants to finish out his career there. ...

Until he airballed a late 3-point try that could have sent Friday's game at Utah into overtime, Steve Blake had been money in the bank on big shots since joining the Nuggets. His four-point play at Houston and two late 3-pointers against Seattle sealed two Nuggets victories. ...

Jazz coach Jerry Sloan never has had a curfew for his players, but after two of his players were accused of sexual assault at 2:30 in the morning (no charges were filed) he has told them to be in their hotel rooms by midnight when the team travels.
Buzzer离线中  

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码开启
论坛跳转

马刺中文网 - 始于2004年 - 网站地图 - Go Spurs Go!