马刺中文论坛
用户名 忘了密码?
密码 注册

马刺中文论坛 » 环球刺讯 » [TP9.net]10.20 I’m ready !

主题工具
 2009-10-20 23:15  #1
管理员

加入日期: 2004-04-25
帖子: 4429
现金: 40 盾
香瓜 荣获 2005-06 Fantasy NBA ChinaSpurs 联赛第13名
[TP9.net]10.20 I’m ready !

Tony is impatiently waiting for the beginning of the season on October 28th vs New Orleans.

site-internet-tony-parkerTony, before speaking about basketball, tell us about your new website.
>I am very happy to present this new website. To start this new season, I wanted to redo my entire website. With today’s new communication means, you can exist on the net through your website, facebook and twitter. Let’s set off on this adventure together with videos, photos and exclusive interviews. We will be as close as we can be during the whole season.

Before October 28th and the game against New Orleans, you’re playing 2 more pre-season games. How is your preparation going?
Last Friday, we won Cleveland (105-98). But today, I really wanna play with the starting five. Gregg Popovich told us that the typical team was gonna play our last 2 pre-season games. I’d like to play with Jefferson and McDyess so we can find the good rythm together.

So what will the starting five be ?
Pop changed so many times since the beginning of this month that it is a
very hard to answer. But at the end, the question is still the same: is Manu
(Ginobili) going to be in the starting five or not? Only Pop knows.

How do you feel personally ?
I’m ready. I have pins and needles in my legs, I wanna start now. There are so many things to do with this team that I cannot wait for the regular season to begin. One more week…. We are playing Oklahoma City today. The game is in Austin so we are going by bus. It’s only one hour away. It’s gonna be nice, I’ve never played there.

香瓜离线中   引用
 2009-10-20 23:18  #2
管理员

加入日期: 2004-04-25
帖子: 4429
现金: 40 盾
香瓜 荣获 2005-06 Fantasy NBA ChinaSpurs 联赛第13名
回复: [TP9.net]10.20 I’m ready !

和雷霆的比赛是在奥斯汀进行。
香瓜离线中   引用

主题工具

发帖规则