马刺中文论坛 » 环球刺讯 » Pop Not Feeling DeJuan?

主题工具
 2009-10-12 22:34  #1

Riverwalkman的头像

加入日期: 2008-04-27
帖子: 3506
现金: 315 盾
Pop Not Feeling DeJuan?

Pop Not Feeling DeJuan – Yet: Spurs' rookie DeJuan Blair is not going to be given anything in San Antonio. In fact because the Spurs are title contenders this year Blair may be the victim of circumstance – being a rookie on a winner means you watch more than you play. Blair had a monster outing last night, knocking in 16 points while grabbing a whopping 19 rebounds in 22 minutes. Despite an impressive pre-season showing, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich isn't sure he sees where DeJuan fits just yet.

"I don't want to denigrate anything he's done in the past, and I don't want to over-emphasize anything he's doing well," Popovich said to Jeff McDonald of the San Antonio Express-News. "I don't know exactly where to put him yet, as far as what kind of impact he might make."

"When you're an undersized big in this league, the first thing you learn is, offensively, is it's a whole lot tougher than you thought it was going to be. When you're going after 6-10 and 7-foot guys every night, it's a lot different than college, when your ass got you over every night. Offensively, it's a comeuppance. Or, maybe he'll say, 'Pop, you're full of it,' and he's Barkley.

"We know it's not going to happen, but I want to wait and see what's going to happen offensively, because of that. Will he get down? If he does get down, how long will he be down? How will he fight back? But rebounding-wise, he can rebound with anybody. He's a monster on the boards."

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=13982

虽然是hoopsword,但是文章引用的话看看足矣。
Riverwalkman离线中   引用

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码开启