马刺中文论坛
用户名 忘了密码?
密码 注册

马刺中文论坛 » 环球刺讯 » Me van a operar, pero volvería a tomar la decisión de ir a Pekín

主题工具
 2008-08-30 23:29  #1
板凳

加入日期: 2005-01-25
帖子: 2041
现金: 691 盾
Me van a operar, pero volvería a tomar la decisión de ir a Pekín

西文 http://www.lanacion.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_id=1044336
一下为google翻译部分
'I am going to operate, but would decide to go to Beijing"

San Antonio .- Here I am, back in San Antonio, happy with the bronze medal achieved in the Games and ready to tackle a new season of the NBA. Neither well I got made me a resonance in the left ankle, more than anything else to check the status of the ligament, if it had been enlarged or downsizing, or if it was damaged. Basically, the studies indicated that the ligament is like two months ago, when I made the first resonance. It is not worse, that's important.Now the issue is that neither is better, and it seems that the only way to full recovery is that I engaged in an arthroscopy.

Still no date set for intervention, nor know what doctor I operate, but the reality is that what I do yes or yes. I explained that we must clear the area of the scar in the affected area and the ligament back to its original size so that it does not bother me. Today, I am not hurt the ankle while walking, but when I try to run or jump. In these cases, the recovery period is six to eight weeks, although I do not know if in the eighth week will be ready to play or just to return to training. My impression is they reach the beginning of the season with the fair, or perhaps I miss the early matches.

Beyond this situation I am very calm, I knew what I followed: the plan was part of the Olympics and then, if suffered some kind of pain I was going to have to operate. I never expected a arthroscopy!

I know that was talked a lot about the subject, but I am sure what I did because it was not a unilateral decision, but the coaching staff talks with the San Antonio Spurs. Again take the same decision to stay in Beijing. I understand the frustration, I understand that I may lose some games. But participate in the Olympic Games is very important for any athlete. I became more mature yet, gave me more experience of life and always felt that it should do so. Any athlete who has the possibility to live a Olympic Games should not reject it. There will be people who understands you and other people who do not.
iceman离线中   引用
 2008-08-30 23:33  #2
板凳

加入日期: 2005-01-25
帖子: 2041
现金: 691 盾
回复: Me van a operar, pero volvería a tomar la decisión de ir a Pekín

这个图的文件名很有意思 882008 .jpg
难道是巧合?

iceman离线中   引用

主题工具

发帖规则