主题工具
 2006-12-19 17:30  #1
管理员

加入日期: 2004-04-25
帖子: 4429
现金: 40 盾
香瓜 荣获 2005-06 Fantasy NBA ChinaSpurs 联赛第13名
[原创首发] Mailbag questions

哦,算起来我读 E-N 的文章也有好几年了,虽然最初有部分没怎么读懂,其中还不包括 Buck 的文章。很高兴看到这个页面 ( http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/storyindex.html ) 中最下方那篇关于 Tim Derk 的文章(2004年)终于不见了。虽然现在我仍看不懂为何下面要放一篇快要一年前的旧文了( http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA010106.1C.BKNspurs.nuggets.gamer.31f5fc2.html )。

问题:每当我看到 Bowen 或者 Finley 站在篮下只能无奈的看着对方摘篮板球或者任意投篮时,我都在想,上帝啊,给我一个高个子运动前锋吧,我受够了。Linton Johnson III 在2004-05赛季在马刺待了一个赛季,虽然受脚踝伤势困扰没怎么打,但是他的身高兼运动能力都是马刺缺少的,为什么马刺在2005年夏天没有留下他?虽然他可能不会有 Bowen 那样的防守,但他的篮板能力非常出色,后来也开发出了一些跳投。那天马刺在新奥尔良打黄蜂时,我看到 Duncan 和他笑着打招呼,是不是 Popovich 觉得他长的有点吓人所以才不要他的?一定是的。

问题:为什么 Duncan 最近几场比赛的篮板球数量都少的可怜,我知道马刺一直在赢球,但是,谁 tmd 偷了 Duncan 的篮板球?马刺教练组又是怎么看 Duncan 篮板球数字下降的事实呢?
香瓜现在在线   引用
 2006-12-19 17:55  #2
管理员

回复: [原创首发] Mailbag questions

请组织翻译,thx
香瓜现在在线   引用
 2006-12-19 21:45  #3
潜水中

加入日期: 2005-01-07
帖子: 2631
现金: 936 盾

引用:
作者 香瓜:
哦,算起来我读 E-N 的文章也有好几年了,虽然最初有部分没怎么读懂,其中还不包括 Buck 的文章。很高兴看到这个页面 ( http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/storyindex.html ) 中最下方那篇关于 Tim Derk 的文章(2004年)终于不见了。虽然现在我仍看不懂为何下面要放一篇快要一年前的旧文了( http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA010106.1C.BKNspurs.nuggets.gamer.31f5fc2.html )。

问题:每当我看到 Bowen 或者 Finley 站在篮下只能无奈的看着对方摘篮板球或者任意投篮时,我都在想,上帝啊,给我一个高个子运动前锋吧,我受够了。Linton Johnson III 在2004-05赛季在马刺待了一个赛季,虽然受脚踝伤势困扰没怎么打,但是他的身高兼运动能力都是马刺缺少的,为什么马刺在2005年夏天没有留下他?虽然他可能不会有 Bowen 那样的防守,但他的篮板能力非常出色,后来也开发出了一些跳投。那天马刺在新奥尔良打黄蜂时,我看到 Duncan 和他笑着打招呼,是不是 Popovich 觉得他长的有点吓人所以才不要他的?一定是的。

问题:为什么 Duncan 最近几场比赛的篮板球数量都少的可怜,我知道马刺一直在赢球,但是,谁 tmd ...

Whenever I saw Bowen or Finley standing and watching like me in front of the TV as their match-ups rebounded and shoot at will, I couldn't help but think, my lord, give us an etheletic and long Small Forward, please, this kind of scenario is killing me. You know I was even grieving on Linton Johnson III, who was here in 2004-05 season and did not really show his face due to ankle injury, but he got what the spurs need the most at this moment: length, and athletics, then I beginned to ask why in the world the spurs gave up this kid back in 2005, we were the champion that year, weren't we? And how much he was asking for? Maybe he will never be as vigorious and I-will-stop-you-even-if-I-need-to-step-under-you as Bowen, but he can grab the damn ball instead of watching and doing nothing,not to mention that he seems to develop a not too bad jump shot. I saw Tim say hi to him in New Orland the other day, was that his perfect-under-a-deffense-situation intimitating face the reason Pop did not like him? It must be...

きっとそこには 泣いた分の 笑顔が待ってる
summerflower离线中   引用
 2006-12-19 21:50  #4
潜水中

帖子: 2631
现金: 936 盾

问题:为什么 Duncan 最近几场比赛的篮板球数量都少的可怜,我知道马刺一直在赢球,但是,谁 tmd 偷了 Duncan 的篮板球?马刺教练组又是怎么看 Duncan 篮板球数字下降的事实呢?

Recently Tim is not doing well when it comes to rebound, I know the team is winning in a row, but, I still want to know who stole the rebound from Tim? And what are the coaches' opinions on this?

きっとそこには 泣いた分の 笑顔が待ってる
summerflower离线中   引用
 2006-12-20 13:49  #5
TNT 帅哥
西行法师

TNT的头像

帖子: 2011
现金: 140 盾
TNT 荣获 2005-06 Fantasy NBA ChinaSpurs 联赛第11名

为什么不把Damn it翻出来?这里强调一下,说明我们很关注这个问题,迫切希望得到解答,不是很好么……

要忠于原文啊
 2006-12-20 15:36  #6
Young

tinysands的头像

加入日期: 2005-09-20
帖子: 6306
现金: 535 盾
tinysands 荣获 2005-06 Fantasy NBA ChinaSpurs 联赛第10名 tinysands 荣获 2006-07 Fantasy Games Iceman 联盟亚军

Whenever I saw Bowen or Finley standing and watching like me in front of the TV as their match-ups(用 opponets 比较好吧……) rebounded and shoot at will, I couldn't help but think(can't help but doing? 句型是这样的吧……thinking), my lord(oh my god,dear god,语气更口语化一些), give us an etheletic and long Small Forward, please, this kind of scenario is killing me. You know I was even grieving on Linton Johnson III, who was here in 2004-05 season and did not really show his face due to ankle injury, but he got what the spurs need the most at this moment: length, and athletics, then I beginned(started) to ask why in the world(the hell) the spurs gave up this kid back in 2005, we were the champion that year, weren't we? And how much he was asking for? Maybe he will never be as vigorious and I-will-stop-you-even-if-I-need-to-step-under-you as Bowen, but he can grab the damn ball instead of watching and doing nothing,not to mention that he seems to develop(have developed) a not too bad jump shot. I saw Tim say hi to him in New Orland(New Orleans) the other day, was that his perfect-under-a-deffense-situation(defense) intimitating face the reason Pop did not like him? It must be...

Heaven in Hell
tinysands离线中   引用
 2006-12-20 18:24  #7
管理员

每当我看到 Bowen 或者 Finley 站在篮下只能无奈的看着对方摘篮板球或者任意投篮时

在篮下,意思是他们在篮下都没有一点点封阻能力……
香瓜现在在线   引用
 2006-12-20 22:19  #8
管理员

Whenever I saw Bowen or Finley only can watch like me under the basket as the opponets rebounded or shoot the ball at will, I couldn't help but thinking, my lord, give us an athletic long Small Forward, please, this kind of scenario is killing me. You know I was even grieving on Linton Johnson III who was with the Spurs in 2004-05 and did not really show his face due to ankle injury, but he got what the Spurs need the most at this moment: length and athletics, then I started to ask why the hell the Spurs gave up this kid back in 2005. Maybe he will never be as vigorious and I-will-stop-you-even-if-I-need-to-step-under-you as Bowen, but he can grab the damn rebounds instead of watching and doing nothing under the basket like Finley or Bowen, not to mention that he seems to have developed some jumpers. I saw Tim say hi to him in New Orleans the other day, was that his perfect-under-a-defense-situation intimitating face the reason Pop did not like him? It must be.

Recently Tim is not doing well when it comes to rebound, I know the team is winning in a row, but, I still want to know who stole the damn rebounds from Tim? And what are the coaches' opinions on this?

Thanks.

Marc from China
香瓜现在在线   引用
 2006-12-23 14:39  #9
球探

leon的头像

加入日期: 2006-10-24
帖子: 175
现金: 0 盾

"I couldn't help but thinking,"
原文是对的