2008-11-23 21:40  #1
管理员

加入日期: 2004-04-25
帖子: 4429
现金: 40 盾
香瓜 荣获 2005-06 Fantasy NBA ChinaSpurs 联赛第13名
Five questions with Robert Horry

Five questions with seven-time NBA champion Robert Horry:

Q: We miss you, Big Shot Rob. So can you tell us we're going to see you in a uniform again before the season is over?

A: To be honest with you, I doubt it. It's a trend in the NBA right now to go with youth. I don't think anybody is going to be going for a wily, 38-year-old veteran such as myself. … You never know. It would have to be something I really want for me to even think about it.

Q: What about the trend of signing veterans late in the season that Boston started with P.J. Brown? I hear that Sam Cassell is already trying to convince the Celtics to bring you in after the All-Star break.

A: Sam actually called me about a month ago. I was down in San Diego training, just trying to do something to stay in shape. Sam said: "I talked to Doc [Rivers]. He's thinking about bringing you in at the end of the season, so make sure you stay in shape." I said, "That's fine about Doc, but who is that GM in Boston?" I don't think that's gonna work out.

[Ed's note: Horry was obviously referring to longtime nemesis Danny Ainge.]

Q: Were you actively looking for a team in the summer and just couldn't find any takers?

A: I really wanted to keep playing. But for me it's kind of hard because I don't have an agent calling around for me. … I'm still trying to stay in shape the best I can. I'm shooting about once every three days. I do a lot of pool work to stay off my joints; I get out early in the morning with all the 60-year-old women. But once the holidays come, if I'm still around the table at Thanksgiving and Christmas, it might be time to just eat and enjoy life.

Q: If you really have played your last game, can we assume you're leaving happy with what you've accomplished?

A: It was a tremendous run. I'm kind of upset the way it ended having a DNP in my last playoff game. My very last game, I don't even get off the bench … it's not the way you really want to go out. But I guess I've had enough on-top moments, probably more than anybody in the league right now. If you told me I'd be able to get seven (rings), I've either been very lucky or I've done a great job helping these great players. I don't think there's been a luckier guy, not being a superstar or even a star.

Q: I know you're trying to downplay it here, so I'll say it: If this turns out to be the end, shouldn't you retiring be a bigger deal with a little more hoopla, even though you've always told us you're a low-key guy?

A: That's happened a lot of times. For as much as I accomplished, I think there's been times I got screwed over in some way, like the way I was treated by some of the refs. Even Nike. I've been a Nike guy for 16 years and once I looked at their website … I'm in the league and I didn't even know some of the guys who were on there instead of me. So looking back, I got screwed over sometimes as far as being recognized. But at the end of the day, you can ask any of the players that I played with or any of the coaches that I played for -- except Danny Ainge -- and I bet they say, "I loved that guy." Overall I didn't get some of the things I wanted to get recognition-wise, but I got the respect of my peers.

Q: What do you think of all of us experts who've anointed James Posey as the new Robert Horry?

A: No, no, no. He ain't no Robert Horry. Posey is a good friend of mine, I love him as a person. But he can't play as many positions as me. I think he plays D almost as good as me, even though he doesn't block shots like I did. He's a great player, but until he reaches that seven mark, he's no Robert Horry.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dime-081122-23
香瓜离线中   引用
 2008-11-23 22:11  #2

Riverwalkman的头像

加入日期: 2008-04-27
帖子: 3506
现金: 315 盾
回复: Five questions with Robert Horry

关于安吉和霍利的故事
引用:
在1997年的一场比赛上,当时效力于太阳队的霍利因为不满主教练安吉把自己换下场,把一条毛巾扔到安吉身上,表达自己的“抗议”,结果一周之后,霍利就被打发到了洛杉矶湖人队。霍利表示:“人们都看到了,我尊重汤姆贾诺维奇(休斯顿火箭队教练),我也尊重科顿-费泽西蒙斯。至于安吉,我从未把他当作一名教练。我把他当作一名刚刚战胜过的对手。”安吉回敬道:“我从来不认为霍利属于这支球队,他不喜欢和我交流,说自己只喜欢和萨姆-卡塞尔和查克-布朗说话,但是他们已经离开了。霍利并不适合我们的团队。”
 2008-11-23 22:36  #3

Riverwalkman的头像

1997年,Carlesimo还被Sprewell掐了脖子,将帅犯冲之年也,之后02年到了马刺。Carlesimo,回家来吧,这么多年也够累的了。(看来Carlesimo在受打击后习惯回圣城疗伤啊厚厚)
 2008-11-23 22:50  #4
寻找无双.pipi

40512074的头像

加入日期: 2008-01-18
帖子: 2159
现金: -729 盾

引用:
作者 Riverwalkman:
关于安吉和霍利的故事

Horry当年也是个爆脾气
40512074离线中   引用
 2008-11-23 23:11  #5

Riverwalkman的头像

引用:
作者 40512074:
Horry当年也是个爆脾气

NBA打球的没有几个不爆的...
 2008-11-24 01:02  #6
四年生~

kikikilian的头像

加入日期: 2005-09-09
帖子: 3886
现金: 75 盾
kikikilian 荣获 2005-06 Fantasy NBA ChinaSpurs 联赛亚军 kikikilian 荣获 2006-07 Fantasy Games Iceman 联盟冠军

引用:
作者 Riverwalkman:
NBA打球的没有几个不爆的...

有... 有一個叫Tim Duncan的
my niggas, we tha last ones left
but life goes on.....

[right]alwayz 2Pac[/right]
kikikilian离线中   引用
 2008-11-24 01:18  #7

Riverwalkman的头像