主题工具
 2009-04-06 13:10  #1
板凳

andomasaki的头像

加入日期: 2008-07-07
帖子: 608
现金: 0 盾
Ginobili sees doctors about stiff ankle

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/Ginobili_sees_doctors_about_stiff_ankle.html

By Jeff McDonald - Express-News

CLEVELAND — Spurs guard Manu Ginobili left Quicken Loans Arena on Sunday afternoon displaying nary a trace of a limp.

He was on his way to meet with the Spurs' medical staff to determine whether the stiffness he felt in his right ankle during the team's 101-81 loss to Cleveland was anything to be alarmed about.

“I was a little sore,” Ginobili said. “I played a lot of minutes (Friday) in Indiana, with not much rest in between. I really don't know the reason it was sore. I'll talk to the doctors, and we'll see. I want to see if it's normal or not.”

Ginobili had four points in 22 minutes and 36 seconds against the Cavs and missed all six of his 3-point shots. He did not play in the fourth quarter.

It was Ginobili's sixth game back after missing 19 games with a stress reaction in the ankle. He said the ankle began getting stiff Sunday after he went to the bench early in the game.

Daily day-to-day: Tim Duncan, meanwhile, is still playing through sore knees, though it was difficult to tell what role that played in his six-point performance against the Cavs.

Before the game, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said he was hopeful that he might have Duncan at full strength by the time the playoffs come around.

“His health is kind of going to be a day-to-day thing,” Popovich said. “There's no meter. He doesn't jump on a scale. If he was feeling bad, he's not likely to tell you. He just plays.”

Impressed, but: With Sunday's victory, Cleveland improved to 37-1 at Quicken Loans Arena, tying a franchise record for home wins.

Color at least one Spurs player partially impressed.

“That's good, but you have to win big games on the road if you want to win championships,” Tony Parker said. “It's good to play good at home, but at some point you have to win a big one on the road.”

Too much info: Cleveland coach Mike Brown is so meticulous that he's been known to iron his socks before tipoff.

Popovich, who had Brown on his staff from 2000-03, recalls witnessing some of his former assistant's more obsessive-compulsive habits firsthand.

“Nobody else could take a shower when he was in there,” Popovich said. “However long it would take you to shower, it takes him three times as long. He needed not one, but three or four wash rags to get through that shower. Which I thought was quite odd.”

------------
所以說傷好是騙人的?
所以隊醫的話也不能信了?
野櫻散
andomasaki离线中   引用
 2009-04-06 14:00  #2
板凳

gnez的头像

加入日期: 2008-04-06
帖子: 710
现金: 50 盾
回复: Ginobili sees doctors about stiff ankle

马努难道伤还没好?
 2009-04-06 21:45  #3
板凳

damson的头像

加入日期: 2009-03-17
帖子: 905
现金: 55 盾

这种伤很难一下子好利索的,而且很多时候会有心理阴影。老大出来调节一下Manu受伤的心灵吧
 2009-04-10 21:46  #4
吉祥物

加入日期: 2006-12-10
帖子: 257
现金: 3600 盾

運動傷害如果是隱性,那麼問題就很大了...加油吧,Emaunl Ginobili.
linmaggie离线中   引用
 2009-04-11 20:01  #5
believe

界灵fsa的头像

加入日期: 2006-09-02
帖子: 3235
现金: 161 盾

good night,manu
界灵fsa离线中   引用

主题工具

发帖规则