<_^
板凳

加入日期: 2005-01-07
帖子: 733
现金: 149 盾
回复: [CST]招工专用帖(小二们来看……)

https://www.chinaspurs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6214

这里最后……

就是,在这个板块开新主题,然后在标题中注明“工地”,这样其他人就知道你在翻译那篇……

比如这个:https://www.chinaspurs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6304
 2006-03-13 17:48  #23
Young

加入日期: 2005-09-20
帖子: 6306
现金: 535 盾

引用:
作者 秦南玥:
问:小二我如何表示接手啊?

仔细阅读本帖一楼……还有…表忘记把本版的各个置顶帖……

Heaven in Hell
tinysands离线中  
 2006-03-13 20:29  #24
中国小刺迷共同的大大

加入日期: 2005-01-07
帖子: 259
现金: 139 盾

好,我也来添把柴火
七个太阳离线中  
 2006-03-13 22:41  #25
Young

居然全部被抢光鸟……哇咔咔……赞小二们的积极进取的精神……唔唔……好好干活,加油……

要是质量都ok的话集体发一次红包……哇哈哈……:-D

Heaven in Hell
tinysands离线中  
 2006-03-14 12:25  #26
Young

时间限制:无
长度:中等
难度:一般

A step in the right direction——Duncan keeps Spurs rolling despite nagging injury

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/marty_burns/03/13/notebook/index.html

Tim Duncan's sore right foot is starting to feel better.

At least Spurs coach Gregg Popovich thinks it is.

Popovich really doesn't know for certain because, well, Duncan doesn't exactly open up like Dr. Phil when he asks him about it.

"He's been a real competitor in the sense that he never talks about his injuries," Popovich said last Thursday before his team's victory at Phoenix. "Whenever I ask him, or people ask him, he just says he's fine.

"He doesn't want it to be an excuse. He just tries to figure out ways to get through this particular game or this particular week or whatever. He just wants to make sure he's as healthy as can be come playoff time."

Bothered by a case of plantar fasciitis, Duncan has not been himself much of this entire season. As of Sunday, the two-time MVP was averaging career lows in scoring (18.8 per game), field goal percentage (.482) and blocks (2.02). His rebounding rate (11.2) was the second lowest in his nine NBA seasons, just a tick over the 11.1 he posted a year ago. In late February he went through a stretch of 11 games in which he averaged just over 14 points on 38 percent shooting.

Lately, however, Duncan has appeared to move better on the court. He's been more aggressive in the post. He's catching up to rebounds. He had 20 points and 10 rebounds in Sunday's win over the Rockets. He had 22 points (on 10-of-16 shooting), 15 boards and three blocks in a win over the Blazers on March 4.

"I've been feeling a lot better, as healthy as I have all season," Duncan said afterward, in a rare revelation of his feelings. "Right now it's just about shots going down and continuing to work through it."

The Spurs know Duncan won't be 100 percent all season. Plantar fasciitis usually requires months of rest to heal completely. And there have been some setbacks, particularly on the second night of back-to-backs. But even a limited Duncan has been good enough for San Antonio to win 22 of 27 games to climb back to the top of the Western standings

"We think in the last two weeks or so it actually has bothered him a little less.... We think," Popovich said. "But, really, he'll need the summer to take care of it."

If Duncan is starting to feel better, the rest of the NBA should be very afraid. Despite injuries that have limited Duncan and Manu Ginobili much of the year, the Spurs have a 49-14 record, the best in franchise history after 63 games. Their victory over the Rockets moved them into a tie with the Mavs for the best record in the West, and within 1½ games of the Pistons for the NBA's top mark.

Tony Parker has been the obvious difference for San Antonio, but he has hardly been alone. Nazr Mohammed has had some big nights of late in the middle, joining Rasho Nesterovic in an effective center tandem. Bruce Bowen once again leads the NBA in three-point accuracy while doing his usual yeoman's work on defense.

Other than some shaky rebounding nights and a problem with back-to-backs, San Antonio looks solid at both ends. The Spurs are back to their usual spot leading the NBA in points allowed (95.1) and field goal percentage allowed (42.6), but this year they also rank third in field goal percentage (.472). If they get hot down the stretch, San Antonio could become the first team to lead the league in both field goal percentage and field goal percentage defense since the 1980-81 Sixers.

With 10 of their final 19 games at home -- including a contest against the Mavs on April 7 -- the Spurs also appear to have the edge in the all-important race for the Southwest Division title and the No. 1 seed in the Western Conference playoffs. However, they do have four more back-to-backs. Eight of their 14 losses this season have come in the second game of a back-to-back, including last Friday's home loss to the Lakers.

Given the advanced age and the number of games this team has played over the past few seasons, along with the somewhat hobbled states of Duncan and Ginobili, it's not surprising the Spurs might have trouble summoning the energy to play at peak form on consecutive nights. Their age -- and lack of quickness in some areas -- also has shown up in the rebounding department. San Antonio ranks only 18th in the NBA in total rebound percentage (they finished sixth a year ago) and has been outrebounded in 26 of 63 games this season.

The good news for the Spurs, of course, is that there usually aren't any back-to-backs in the playoffs. Meanwhile, older veterans like Nick Van Exel, Michael Finley, Robert Horry and Brent Barry know how to pick up their intensity for the games that truly matter. At that point, age and experience usually become more of an asset than a liability.

Of course, it's still going to come down to Duncan's foot. Which means we'll just have to wait to find out, since Duncan isn't going to talk about it.

Heaven in Hell

此帖于 2006-03-14 14:34 被 tinysands 编辑。
tinysands离线中  
 2006-03-14 14:34  #27
Young

时间限制:4天

Barry wouldn't trade improved status

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA031406.1D.spurs.d51f62d.html

Web Posted: 03/14/2006 12:00 AM CST

Johnny Ludden
San Antonio Express-News

Brent Barry won't spend much time tonight envisioning what he would have looked like in a New Orleans Hornets uniform. Everyone else has done it for him.

Fans. Media. His own team.

Nearly traded for guard J.R. Smith almost three weeks ago, Barry has made the Spurs thankful they kept him. In the 10 games since the deal unraveled, he has averaged 6.7 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists in 18.6 minutes.

What the stats don't measure is the energy Barry has provided. He missed his four shots in Sunday's victory over Houston but twice blocked shots by Luther Head. In the first quarter, he ran down an errant pass from Rafer Alston before rifling the ball ahead to Beno Udrih, who buried a 3-pointer at the buzzer.

"He's been determined to be a threat when he catches the basketball, either to shoot or to drive," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "Just in general, he's competing and playing, rather than thinking and wondering."

Not that Barry hasn't had a lot to wonder about. On the morning of the Spurs' Feb. 23 trip to Memphis, Popovich told him there was a good chance he would be traded.

Although the Spurs didn't tell Barry where he might be headed, they were working to send him to New Orleans for Smith, 20, and Arvydas Macijauskas, a 26-year-old rookie who has been unable to play his way into the Hornets' rotation.

But when the Hornets traded Bostjan Nachbar for New Jersey's Marc Jackson and Linton Johnson III, they were $50,000 short of the cap room needed to absorb the difference between Barry's salary and those of Smith and Macijauskas. Scrambling, the Spurs and Hornets asked Atlanta to take New Orleans forward Jackson Vroman.

But with Hawks general manager Billy Knight at a funeral, the teams ran out of time.

Told the trade was off, Barry joined the Spurs at the airport. The next night, he helped rally them past Memphis with seven points, five rebounds and three assists in 21 minutes — his most in a month.

Barry has been traded twice in his career, including once in the middle of the season, but this was the first time he rejoined a team knowing it had tried to move him but was unsuccessful.

"Pop is honest with guys, and guys respect that about him," Barry said. "Who knows, in hindsight, if I hadn't been told and didn't know about it, maybe he wouldn't have given me any minutes after everything shook down."

Robert Horry can relate. Houston traded him to Detroit for Sean Elliott midway through the 1993-94 season only to have the deal rescinded two days later when Elliott failed a physical.

Horry already had joined the Pistons when he was told to go back to Houston. He ended up helping the Rockets to two consecutive championships.

"I came back with an I-don't-care attitude," Horry said. "If I had an open shot, I was taking it. I think that helped me."

The failed trade also taught Horry an important lesson: The NBA is a business. That knowledge helped him become a more relaxed player. Missed shots didn't upset him. His anger over losses didn't linger as long.

"I think this has helped Brent a little, too," Horry said. "Sometimes you need an eye-opener."

Barry acknowledged the difficult situation has been motivation — "I think you hold onto that," he said, "and use it when you need to" — but he's playing better because he's playing.

Before the trade deadline, Barry had lost his spot in the rotation. Popovich since has gone to using four players at the two wing positions instead of three.

Barry's minutes aren't consistent — after a season-high 16 points in 19 minutes against the Los Angeles Lakers, he played eight minutes Sunday — but he usually has contributed. His goal now is to improve his shooting.

"To be in rhythm, you have to play, and to play, you have to be in rhythm," he said. "I was never good with the Rubik's Cube, so I'm having trouble with this one, too."

Barry has appreciated the support he's received, though he can do without the pity.

"People come up to me and say, 'I'm so happy you're still here,'" he said. "Hey, it's business. I understand. I don't need my hand held."

Although Smith would have made the Spurs younger and more athletic, he may have lacked the experience to help this season. The team likely will address its aging perimeter corps — through the draft, trades or free agency — again this summer.

For his part, Barry has waited too long to be on a winning team to want to leave. The past three weeks also have proven he can help the Spurs.

"Who knows?" he said. "It might be one game, one shot, one block, one steal. All those things can make a difference."

Heaven in Hell

此帖于 2006-03-18 14:29 被 tinysands 编辑。
tinysands离线中  
 2006-03-14 21:47  #28
Young

以后尽量给每篇招工的文章分类,如战报、人物、新闻等

今后如果是发战报在阿拉莫的时候,请记得在CST标签后加注战报字样,避免战报被淹掉…

如 [CST]战报:瓜和猪大战300回合不分胜负
[CST]人物:瓜是猪头
[CST]新闻:瓜同某养猪场续约3年

bla bla bla……

Heaven in Hell
tinysands离线中  
 2006-03-15 00:13  #29
四年生~

加入日期: 2005-09-09
帖子: 3886
现金: 75 盾

得出結論︰

沙特別愛好瓜與豬....
my niggas, we tha last ones left
but life goes on.....

[right]alwayz 2Pac[/right]
kikikilian离线中  
 2006-03-15 14:34  #30
Young

时间限制:3天
类别:战报

Parker responds after rest as Spurs beat Hornets

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA031506.1C.BKNspurs.hornets.gamer.127cbb15.html

Web Posted: 03/15/2006 12:14 PM CST

Johnny Ludden
Express-News Staff Writer

Tony Parker arrived at practice Monday morning, in his words, feeling like a snail. Playing five games in seven days had left his legs heavy and his body weak.

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich saw the same. So after putting the team through a film session and a light stretching drill, Popovich uttered the three words his point guard most hoped to hear: Bring it in.

"When Pop gives us a day off, I really appreciate it," Parker said. "But you have to take advantage of it and reward him."

Parker did just that. Totaling 20 points, 11 assists and a season-high four steals, he paced the Spurs to a 96-81 victory over New Orleans on Tuesday night in front of another sellout crowd of 18,797 at the AT&T Center.

The Spurs' 50th victory in 64 games also guaranteed them a playoff berth.

"He had his juice back tonight," Popovich said. "He looked like the Tony he's been all year long."

With Parker refreshed, Brent Barry continued his own renaissance, albeit at the expense of the team that may have started it. He made all six shots, including four 3-pointers, against the Hornets, who were about 15 minutes from finalizing a trade for him Feb.23.

Barry's 16 points matched the season high he established only two games earlier and were 15 more than that scored by the player for whom he was nearly traded — guard J.R. Smith. In addition to compensating for Manu Ginobili, who missed all seven shots, Barry continued to run the floor well, and his cross-court passing helped trigger more than a few fast breaks.

"Imagine if they call you in the morning and tell you you're traded and then two hours after, they tell you you're still on the team," Parker said. "That's got to be tough.

"Then he comes back and is playing better. It looks like he's shooting with confidence, and that's what we want from him."

The Hornets, meanwhile, could use a boost to their self-esteem. After winning nine of 10 games to surge into the All-Star break with the Western Conference's sixth seed, they limped into the AT&T Center with a six-game losing streak, having lost their grip, at least temporarily, on a playoff berth.

"You have to get that monkey off your back as soon as possible," New Orleans coach Byron Scott said. "I think they are getting angrier and angrier with each loss. To me, that is a good thing."

The Hornets began the game without center P.J. Brown, who was sidelined with an ankle injury, then lost starting small forward Desmond Mason in the opening minutes after he bruised his left knee. Two other starters, Marc Jackson and David West, picked up three fouls in the first half.

New Orleans' foul trouble allowed the Spurs to parade to the free-throw line. They took 24 foul shots in the first half, almost one more than their per-game average. Even more surprising: They made 19.

Nazr Mohammed, who contributed 12 points and eight rebounds, was 4 of 4 from the line, making him 28 for his past 32.

"We haven't been real great at (free-throw shooting)," Popovich said. "But at this point, I think a lot of people who haven't done well before have become confident because of the work they've put in."

That includes Parker, whose foul shooting has improved over the past month. He made 4 of 5 free throws Tuesday and 8 of 16 shots from the field while dueling Rookie of the Year favorite Chris Paul.

Paul and Parker, who have become friends, had lunch Tuesday afternoon.

"We talk about the game and what I went through my first three years," Parker said. "He's already on his way. He's going to be great."

Paul, who hasn't completely recovered from a torn ligament in his right thumb, totaled 16 points, seven assists and three steals. Like most opposing point guards this season, he had trouble keeping Parker out of the lane.

Parker was glad to have his quickness back. In the previous two games, he had scored a total of 18 points.

"The last two, three games it felt like the whole summer was catching up with me," Parker said. "A day off to just rest felt great."

Heaven in Hell

此帖于 2006-03-15 19:14 被 tinysands 编辑。
tinysands离线中  
 2006-03-15 14:36  #31
Young

时间限制:3天
类别:新闻

Spurs notebook: Horry sends message with knee-high socks

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA031506.6C.BKNspurs.notebook.126135de.html

Web Posted: 03/15/2006 12:14 AM CST

Mike Monroe

Robert Horry, who has a locker next to Nick Van Exel at the AT&T Center, wore knee-high white socks in tribute to his ailing teammate, who always wears his socks up to his knees, and always sports a headband, white at home, black on the road.

"It's in honor of 31," Horry said, citing Van Exel's uniform number. "I can't wear the headband because I get headaches, but I can wear the socks. Until he comes back, I'm going to wear them. Nick said I look even skinnier than I already am when I wear them, but that's OK."

Van Exel has missed six of the last seven games because of soreness in his left elbow. He will go back to the doctor today to have the elbow examined.

With a pair of cortisone shots providing Van Exel only short-term relief, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich has considered sitting him until close to the playoffs in hopes the prolonged rest will help.

Scott's spin: Hornets coach Byron Scott's team has dropped from seventh in the Western Conference playoff race to ninth. Scott, though, chose to put the most positive spin on the situation before Tuesday's game against the Spurs.

"The one thing I thought about the other day, after the Jersey loss," Scott said, "was that if someone walked up to me before the season and said, 'You can be 31-31 after 62 games,' you would have said, 'OK. That sounds good.'

"What I tried to do the other day was tell the guys they had done a terrific job all season, No. 1. No. 2, all the playoff talk, for a young team, got them tight. So I told them we're now in the ninth spot, so there's no pressure. Let's just go play and have fun, go back to playing like we did in January and February when we were having fun, but we were getting after teams. And let's see what happens."

The top eight teams in each conference advance to the playoffs.

Popovich backing Bzdelik: Popovich, the only Air Force Academy graduate ever to coach in the NBA, was thrilled when his alma mater, now coached by former Denver Nuggets coach Jeff Bzdelik, made the NCAA tournament after a 24-9 season. The Falcons will face Illinois in the first round Thursday.

Popovich and Bzdelik have enjoyed a friendship for some time, and Popovich recommended Bzdelik for the Falcons' coaching job when it came open after last season.

"I'm really happy for the school," Popovich said, "but I'm even happier for Jeff. He was left for dead up there (in Denver). But Jeff's always been a fine coach, and he's done a great job (at Air Force)."

Flippin' mad: Hornets center Marc Jackson directed an obscene gesture toward some rowdy fans seated near the court after one of them accused him of committing a "dirty foul" on Tim Duncan in the second quarter. Such gestures typically result in a fine from the league if reported by the referees.

Bank open: Spurs fan Michael Marquez earned $10,000 for making a 3-pointer during a timeout in the first half.

He banked in the shot from the left side.

It was a reminder of another San Antonio shooter who once called such perimeter bank shots a major part of his offensive repertoire.

"Just like the good, old days, when I used to make bank shots," said Tim Duncan, who has struggled with his perimeter shot all season, including his signature bank shot. "Get his name for me. I need to consult with him."

Moving back: ABC has dropped its broadcast of the Spurs' April 16 game at Minnesota. Originally scheduled for noon, the game will now begin at 5 p.m.

Heaven in Hell

此帖于 2006-03-18 14:48 被 tinysands 编辑。
tinysands离线中  
 2006-03-15 14:53  #32
Young

类别:专题

Load of back-to-back games drags down Spurs' record

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/2006-03-13-scorers-table_x.htm

By David DuPree

Back-to-back games are the dread of NBA teams, though a necessary evil in an 82-game schedule.

(From left, Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Beno Udrih are part of a Spurs squad struggling in the second leg of back-to-back games. By Kevork Djansezian, AP)

Only six teams have a winning record in the second game of back-to-back contests — the Detroit Pistons, Phoenix Suns, Miami Heat, Dallas Mavericks, Chicago Bulls and Utah Jazz. The most notable team not on that list is the San Antonio Spurs, the team with the NBA's second-best record.

The Spurs are 49-14 but only 4-8 in the second game of back-to-backs, putting them in the bottom fourth of the league in that category.

"I can't understand, just because it's a back-to-back," said Spurs guard Manu Ginobili. "Every team does them, and probably nobody is as bad as us. One guy can be tired. Two, maybe. But the whole team?"

Part of the problem with the Spurs in back-to-back games is possibly fatigue, as they are the oldest team in the league with an average age of 30.2 years.

They still have four sets of back-to-back games remaining, and if their performance doesn't improve, it could cost them the home-court advantage in the playoffs. Their toughest Western Conference competition is the Mavericks, also 49-14. They are 9-6 in back-to-backs, however, with three sets left.

Spurs star Tim Duncan has played most of the season with plantar fascitiis in his right foot and has struggled in the second game of back-to-backs, averaging 14.4 points and shooting 38.8% in those 12 games.

Coach Gregg Popovich said he is considering resting Duncan and Ginobili in the second game of the Spurs' four remaining back-to-backs. He said his decision will be based on how fatigued he feels the two are. "That's the classic dilemma," Popovich said, "You want to keep going to win the division, but what's more important, being healthy or winning the division?"

If the Spurs were at least .500 in the second game of back-to-backs, they'd have a 51-12 record, which would be the best in the NBA.

"That's the attrition of the schedule in this league," Los Angeles Lakers coach Phil Jackson said. "Playing back-to-backs can throw a team off."

When Jackson's Chicago Bulls set the NBA record of 72 wins in the 1995-96 season, they were 22-2 in the second game of back-to-backs. The most back-to-backs any team plays this season is 22, by the Bulls and Milwaukee Bucks. The Spurs and Heat play a league-low 16 back-to-backs.

There is no set minimum or maximum number of back-to-back games a team plays, and the league tries to schedule as few of them as possible. "We try to minimize it as best we can," said Matt Winick, the NBA's vice president of scheduling and game operations.

No team plays games on three consecutive nights, and in the playoffs, back-to-backs are rare. When they do occur, they involve the same teams, so neither gains an advantage. The last time there were back-to-back playoff games was in the 2003 conference semifinals. Detroit and Philadelphia played back-to-back games in the East, and Dallas and Sacramento did it the same two days in the West. The 76ers won both games against the Pistons; the Mavs and Kings split.

"Extenuating circumstances could cause teams to play back-to-backs in the playoffs," Winick cautioned, looking to this postseason. But he added that the league will do everything it can to avoid them.

Heaven in Hell

此帖于 2006-03-15 18:05 被 tinysands 编辑。
tinysands离线中  
 2006-03-15 14:55  #33
Young

类别:人物

Barry non-trade working out just fine

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA031506.6C.BKNspurs.barry.12da4d59.html

Web Posted: 03/15/2006 12:14 AM CST

Mike Finger

Stumbling as he tried to negotiate his way through a crowded Spurs locker room late Tuesday night, Tony Parker looked toward Brent Barry, possibly hoping for some sympathy.

Barry only shrugged.

"C'est la vie," Barry said.

Parker smiled back. After all, if any of his teammates could appreciate the meaning and subtle nuance of the French phrase for "That's life," it would have to be Barry.

Barry proved as much earlier Tuesday night, when he tied his season high with 16 points on perfect shooting in the Spurs' 96-81 victory over New Orleans.

Sure, Barry had nearly been traded to the Hornets three weeks ago. And yes, on Tuesday, he had to face off with J.R. Smith, the wet-behind-the-ears backup who the Spurs had wanted to replace him with.

But every time he drained a jumper over Smith's outstretched arms, grabbed a rebound or fired a pinpoint half-court pass to Beno Udrih, Barry seemed to be saying the same thing:

C'est la vie.

"He looks very comfortable," Udrih said of Barry, who made all six shots he attempted, including four 3-pointers. "We forgot (the near-trade) already. Everyone is happy he is here."

No one looks happier than Barry, who has averaged 7.5 points and 2.9 assists in the 11 games since the trading deadline and has been even better over the past week. He has scored at least 13 points in three of his last four games.

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said he's noticed a change in Barry's game recently.

"He looks aggressive to me, and that's what's important," Popovich said. "He really is taking advantage of opportunities."

Barry, for his part, has said his increased production has been more the result of playing time than extra motivation. To him, it has been no coincidence that his three big scoring games of the past week — 13 points at Phoenix last Thursday, 16 points against the Lakers on Friday and 16 points against the Hornets on Tuesday — came when he played at least 19 minutes.

"I'm just getting time on the floor and trying to find my rhythm," Barry said.

His surge hasn't gone unnoticed among his teammates, who said they appreciate having another reliable offensive option.

"Brent's really picked his game up," Duncan said. "He's been playing really well these last 10 games or so."

Barry, though, wasn't about to celebrate his rediscovered shooting touch.

"Well, that's good," Barry said of his 6-for-6 night. "We'll take that, but from now on, it's about what we need to do as a team."

A team he's still a part of.

Heaven in Hell

此帖于 2006-03-15 19:45 被 tinysands 编辑。
tinysands离线中  
 2006-03-15 14:57  #34
Young

今日更新了4篇招工的文章,30楼到33楼
昨天的一篇文章目前还无人认领,在27楼……

Heaven in Hell
tinysands离线中  
 2006-03-16 14:41  #35
Young

Signs (even from fans) point to Udrih filling Spurs' backup needs

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA031606.1C.BKNspurs.udrih.1761ba21.html

Web Posted: 03/16/2006 12:00 AM CST

Johnny Ludden

As he waits for his left elbow to heal, Nick Van Exel sits behind the Spurs' bench and offers advice to Beno Udrih, as well as the occasional scouting report.

Sunday, Van Exel told Udrih to look across the court during a home game against Houston. Seated near the baseline was a girl whose sign read: "Beno, Will You Be My Prom Date?"

"If I wasn't shy," Udrih said with a smile, "I would go."

Udrih's teammates would laugh at that. Off and on the court, the Spurs' 23-year-old backup point guard has shed a lot of his naiveté.

Stronger and more confident, Udrih has done more than fill in for Van Exel. He has given the Spurs another valuable option off the bench, averaging 11 points on 57.1 percent shooting in 19.8 minutes over his past six games.

"I think he really understands there's a bright future in front of him," Brent Barry said.

As Udrih's role has grown, so has his popularity. Google "Beno Udrih" and among the thousands of responses is a fan site declaring him "The Slovenian Phenom." If Sunday was any indication, "Beno's Girl" T-shirts may be on street corners by the playoffs.

Of course, 10 months ago the only people clamoring for Udrih were Detroit Pistons fans.

After a productive rookie season in which he averaged 5.9 points and 1.9 assists while backing up Tony Parker, Udrih struggled in the NBA Finals. Lindsey Hunter stapled him to the sideline in Games 3 and 4, and Udrih responded to the pressure by losing the ball, helping trigger Detroit's two lopsided victories.

After coach Gregg Popovich benched Udrih and shortened the rotation to seven players for the rest of the series, Pistons fans pleaded with Popovich in Game 5 to put Udrih back in. Even when the Spurs visited Detroit on Christmas, a group of hecklers shouted, "We want Beno!"

"From a pride perspective, it definitely hurt," said Spurs assistant coach Brett Brown, who has worked with Udrih the past two seasons. "So he didn't deliver in his first NBA Finals at (22)? There are a lot worse things that could happen."

Popovich made it clear after the season that Udrih needed to mature and get tougher. Signing a veteran point guard became a priority.

Van Exel's arrival initially made Udrih question his future, but he soon embraced the chance to learn from him. He also spent part of last summer training with Slovenia's national team and became a more frequent visitor to the weight room.

As a rookie, Udrih tested the patience of Brown and the other coaches. He arrived late to workouts, and when he did get there, he didn't fully dedicate himself.

"From a professional standpoint, he's improved dramatically," Brown said. "He's grown up."

And out. After losing some weight while suffering from the flu in January, he since has packed on more muscle.

"I feel stronger, more aggressive," Udrih said. "I have more energy. Last year, I was maybe shy, maybe not confident."

Udrih also is more knowledgeable about the NBA and his job. He admitted that, last season, when the coaches quizzed the Spurs on the morning of games about who they would be guarding, his usual response was, "I don't know him."

Popovich and his staff soon tired of Udrih using his inexperience as an excuse.

"Sometimes players need a hard hand, or somebody who's harsh on you," Udrih said. "I appreciate everything Pop did for me. I think that made me a better player."

Udrih also has needed thick skin to survive in the Spurs' veteran-filled locker room.

"If something's going on and Beno's around," Barry said, "he will be targeted."

When Udrih showed up for a game in Utah wearing red corduroy pants and a red corduroy overshirt with beige and white trim, Barry snapped off 10 photos. Barry initially planned to send the pictures to NBA commissioner David Stern in hopes of getting the league's dress code repealed. Now, he and Sean Marks may start a Web site to distribute them.

"Soon," Barry said, "they could be coming to an iPod near you."

Udrih has handled the ribbing well, in part, because Barry is his closest friend on the team. The two frequently go to lunch together on the road, and Barry has helped ease Udrih's transition.

"You can talk to him about anything," Udrih said. "I'm really lucky and happy he's here."

Udrih's also glad to have Van Exel, whom Popovich credits for helping Udrih and Parker. On those days when Van Exel's elbow troubled him, he reminded Udrih to stay ready.

Most of the time, he has been. In the 12 games in which he's played at least 15 minutes, Udrih has averaged 10 points. He ranks behind only Parker, Manu Ginobili and Tim Duncan on the team in points per minute.

Udrih has given the Spurs another shooter — he's made 7 of 15 3-pointers in the past six games — as well as someone who can play behind and with Parker, helping the team match up against small lineups. With Popovich leaning toward resting Van Exel at least another three weeks, Udrih figures to get more time to contribute.

And maybe even a few more prom invitations.

Heaven in Hell

此帖于 2006-03-16 15:26 被 tinysands 编辑。
tinysands离线中  
 2006-03-16 15:11  #36
Young

长度:长
难度:较难(医学术语)
类别:专题

Prognosis Spurs: Plantar Fasciitis

http://www.nba.com/spurs/doc/prognosis_060313.html

by Marque Allen, D.P.M.
Sports Medicine Associates of San Antonio

This season, many athletes – including the Spurs’ Tim Duncan – have suffered through nagging pain in the heel, which is one of the most common complaints of patients who seek medical treatment for foot problems. Heel pain can have many causes, but plantar fasciitis (PF) is the most common diagnosis.

PF can affect persons of all ages, sexes, activity levels, and professions. The common thread is pain mostly in the heel area with possible extension into the arch. The pain most commonly occurs after an increased demand in standing or activity over a short or long period of time. The pain may be only transient at first but may evolve into a chronic unremitting discomfort that can eventually affect normal walking and athletic activity.

The plantar fascia is a broad band of fibrous tissue that arises from the heel bone and runs along the bottom of the foot, attaching to the base of the toes (figure 1). The foot arch can be thought of as a triangle with the PF making up the base (figure 2). As we stand, the combination of our body weight, gravity, and foot mechanics moves the arch towards flattening. This flattening of the arch is opposed by the plantar fascia as it is stretched and compressed. Excessive demand upon the plantar fascia will result in pain as the body attempts to protect itself from injury.

The pain is most typical upon arising in the morning and with the first few steps. The discomfort may decrease as we walk only to return later in the day or after long periods of sitting. With continued activity, the severity of the pain will increase which usually causes the patient to seek medical help.

The diagnosis of PF is often made after a careful and detailed history from the patient, a physical exam, and exclusion of other possible causes of heel pain. Other causes of heel pain that can be mistaken for PF can range from stress fractures, inflammation of the growth plate in adolescents, or entrapment of the nerves arising from the lower back. Heel pain can also be an indicator of inherited inflammatory types of arthritis. Once an exact diagnosis of PF is made, the treatment regimen can be undertaken.

Treatments for PF are varied but all are intended to reduce the amount of inflammation within the plantar fascia either directly or indirectly.

Direct intervention is in the form of oral and/or injected medicines or topical application under ultrasound. Oral medications such as Motrin, Ibuprofen, Naprosyn and Celebrex are usually the first line of direct intervention. These medications will suppress the chemical process of inflammation, while oral steroids can directly affect the cellular events of inflammation. It should be noted that these medications are not specific for the foot and could have potentially harmful side effects throughout the body. Therefore, be sure to talk to your doctor about any other medicines you are taking before starting these treatments.

A second type of direct treatment includes injected medicines into the bottom of the foot, which introduce a large concentration of anti-inflammatory medications at the specific site affected. These medicines are most commonly in the form of short and long acting steroids. This method of treatment can also cause serious side effects but can produce a rapid and appreciable decrease in symptoms.

The application of medicines driven by ultrasound can also be considered but may have a muted effect due to the thickness of the skin on the heel.

(Tim Duncan prepped for the 2006 All-Star game.
Andrew D. Bernstein/NBAE/Getty)

In addition to the direct treatment to reduce inflammation of the PF, the patient should attempt to identify the possible training error or increased demand which caused the inflammation. Indirect treatments such as equipment changes, new shoe gear, tapping maneuvers with or without padding, and in-shoe orthotics can help to redirect the mechanical movements of the foot and reduce stretch of the PF. The uses of night splints and stretching programs have been found to provide good results.

Lastly, patients who do not respond well to these direct and indirect treatments may need a period of complete immobilization of the foot.

Over 90% of patients diagnosed with PF can expect resolution of their symptoms with a disciplined and comprehensive program. If the symptoms persist despite intervention, then more aggressive options can be considered.

Treatment of PF in failed cases of greater than six months with restrictions in athletic activity of daily living could be candidates for either high energy sound wave treatment to the heel or surgical intervention.

High energy sound wave treatment has been met with encouraging results and quick return to activity, but in most cases requires a large monetary commitment from the patient as insurance companies have been slow to reimburse for this treatment.

Surgical intervention in the form of release of the PF should be reserved for the most chronic cases, with MRI confirmation of irreversible changes in the plantar fascia. Surgery, while providing relief of symptoms, could permanently destabilize the foot and should be used only as a last resort.

Heaven in Hell

此帖于 2006-03-16 21:48 被 tinysands 编辑。
tinysands离线中  
 2006-03-16 15:17  #37
Young

上面这篇足底筋膜炎的文章,如果有人肯接手而且翻译质量可以的话,偶私人奖励200盾……要求信息准确

Heaven in Hell
tinysands离线中  
 2006-03-16 15:56  #38
Back

加入日期: 2006-03-07
帖子: 1540
现金: 192 盾

又是“足底筋膜炎”,上回就是碰到它没译出来,这回再试试。

而且,还有奖励。

小二我捷足先登了。
 2006-03-18 14:50  #39
Young

时间限制:2天
类别:战报

Mohammed unleashes repertoire as Spurs beat Suns

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA031806.1C.BKNspurs.suns.gamer.21f1dc2d.html

Web Posted: 03/18/2006 12:32 AM CST

Johnny Ludden

For the past two seasons, Steve Nash and the Phoenix Suns have systematically downsized the NBA, using their frenetic pace and let-it-fly fearlessness to create a small-ball revolution.

As one of the many centers who has had his minutes slashed by the trend, Nazr Mohammed has developed a simple approach for facing the Suns or any of their many copycats.

Start aggressive. Or sit and watch.

Much to the demise of the Suns, Mohammed spent most of Friday evening on the floor. In a victory for big men everywhere, he matched his career-high with 30 points and took 16 rebounds as the Spurs beat Phoenix 108-102 in front of a sellout crowd of 18,797 at the AT&T Center.

"I knew I had to come out early and kind of get something done," said Mohammed, who became the first Spurs player other than Tim Duncan or David Robinson to record 30 points and 15 rebounds since Terry Cummings on March 30, 1992. "They play such a small lineup that if you don't, the rest of us bigs will be on the bench."

Eschewing their normal tendency to match down to the Suns, the Spurs won by staying tall. Duncan contributed 20 points, 13 rebounds and seven assists while teaming with Mohammed to bully Phoenix inside.

The Spurs outrebounded the Suns 57-29 and scored 30 second-chance points off a season-high 27 offensive boards.

"I told some of the coaches at practice the other day that my biggest pet peeve is when, as soon as the other team goes small, it seems like you've got to change (the lineup)," Robert Horry said. "Give your big guys a chance first."

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich did that Friday. With the Suns' top two big men, Amare Stoudemire and Kurt Thomas, sidelined by injuries, Mohammed immediately went to work on the boards. Less than halfway into the second quarter, he already had 12 points and 10 rebounds.

"Nazr had an awesome first half, and you can't punish a guy in that respect," Duncan said. "Every time he missed a shot, he got an offensive board or finished around the rim. We stayed with that.

"Pop's been great with that, reading the situation and going with what works."

Duncan, in the words of Popovich, served as the Spurs' steady rock. He scored six consecutive points late in the third quarter to give the Spurs the lead for good but was frequently double-teamed by the Suns, who started 6-foot-8 Boris Diaw at center.

"All night long, he was very solid," Popovich said. "He really positioned himself well, and I thought guys did a good job of reading (the defense) quickly and either going to him or just forgetting about him and playing basketball."

Staying big often forced the Spurs into difficult matchups with Mohammed and Duncan sometimes getting switched onto Nash above the key. Even when Nash, who totaled 30 points and six assists, penetrated into the lane, the Spurs were instructed to stay on the Suns' shooters and not help.

When Manu Ginobili left Eddie House open in the second quarter to help cut off Shawn Marion, Popovich screamed at him, benched him, then screamed at him some more. Mohammed also surrendered a 3-pointer to Marion early in the final quarter, cutting the Spurs' lead to 88-85, because he followed his natural instinct to go to the rim.

"It's extremely difficult," Mohammed said. "I'm used to running straight down the floor and finding their big on defense.

"When they go small, there's no one out there for us to really guard, so the only option is to really hit the glass hard to keep yourself on the court."

Mohammed did that, usually cleaning up his teammates' mistakes: Ginobili and Tony Parker contributed only three points each in the first half.

Parker eventually fought through his struggles, burying three midrange jump shots in the final 4 minutes, 29 seconds to help hold off Phoenix. The Spurs, Duncan said, also "got a stop sparsely here and there."

With 1:00 remaining and the Spurs clinging to a four-point lead, Mohammed swept across the lane and tossed in a rare hook shot.

"I work on a lot of different stuff," Mohammed said.

Heaven in Hell

此帖于 2006-03-19 09:35 被 tinysands 编辑。
tinysands离线中  
 2006-03-18 14:52  #40
Young

时间限制:2天

Suns recognize Parker's shooting

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA031806.7C.BKNspurs.parker.223fd143.html

Web Posted: 03/18/2006 12:00 AM CST

Mike Monroe

Spurs' point guard Tony Parker took Phoenix Suns' forward Boris Diaw, his good friend and fellow Frenchman, to lunch on Friday afternoon and got some good news along with the entrees.

"I had lunch with Boris, and he told me, 'We're not going to leave you alone any more,'" Parker said after his three 17-foot jump shots in the final 4:29 helped the Spurs score a 108-102 victory over Diaw's Suns at the AT&T Center on Friday night. "He said, 'We see that you are working.'"

The Suns' defensive strategy in three previous games against the Spurs this season had been an insult to Parker's jump shot. By putting power forward Shawn Marion on Parker, then having Marion double team Tim Duncan whenever the ball went inside, they challenged Parker to shoot.

The fact Parker made 12 of 21 shots in the Spurs' 117-93 victory in Phoenix on March 9 helped convince Suns' coach Mike D'Antoni to keep Steve Nash on him most of the time Friday night.

"Tony Parker hits every freaking shot no matter who we put on him," D'Antoni said. "The little ass."

Input File ContentThe given include file is empty.

D'Antoni's insult, of course, was meant as a compliment to Parker's improved shooting, and Parker took it that way.

"It means they respect me, and they're not going to leave me alone any more," said Parker, who had six assists for the game and a couple of defensive stops in crunch time.

Parker persevered in a game in which he struggled mightily for the better part of three quarters. The Spurs' leading scorer this season, Parker got off only one shot in the first half, scoring only three points. He had only seven heading into the final quarter.

"I think in the past couple years I didn't react that well if I had a bad first half," Parker said.

Things changed in the fourth quarter when the Suns again chose to have Nash leave Parker so he could double-team Duncan. Twice, Spurs' guard Manu Ginobili recognized that Parker had been left uncovered and got the ball to him for uncontested jumpers.

"Manu had confidence to pass it to me," Parker said. "Steve Nash was staying with Timmy. I was wide open and I knocked down shots."

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich played Parker nearly the entire second half — all but 2 minutes, 45 seconds — and Parker responded.

"I thought Tony did a great job of really stepping up when he wasn't having a very good game. Down the stretch he really stepped up on both ends of the court," Popovich said.

Heaven in Hell

此帖于 2006-03-18 21:03 被 tinysands 编辑。
tinysands离线中  

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码开启