2024-04-11 12:20  #1
球童

加入日期: 2018-07-04
帖子: 69
现金: 23 盾
3 个要点:人手不足的马刺队被雷霆队击败

By Tom Orsborn, Sports reporter | San Antonio Express-News, 2024-04-10 22:51:38

由Gemini Pro人工智能翻译,译文内容可能不准确或不完整,以原文为准。

在 2024 年 4 月 10 日星期三的一场 NBA 篮球比赛下半场,圣安东尼奥马刺队后卫 Sidy Cissoko (25) 在俄克拉荷马城雷霆队中锋 Bismack Biyombo (15) 和前锋 Lindy Waters III (12) 之前抢到了篮板。

俄克拉荷马城——马刺队的 2023-24 赛季客场比赛以惨败开始,也以惨败结束。

马刺队在没有五名轮换球员的情况下比赛,包括明星新秀文班亚马,周三晚上以 127-89 输给了俄克拉荷马城雷霆队。

马刺队(20 胜 60 负)在 10 月 29 日洛杉矶快船队的客场揭幕战中输掉了 40 分。

马刺队在本赛季客场战绩为 10 胜 31 负,2022-23 赛季为 8 胜 33 负。阅读更多:不再被动,Sidy Cissoko 在对阵灰熊队的比赛中表现突出

雷霆队(55 胜 25 负)在第一节以 34-11 击败了马刺队。这是马刺队本赛季任何一段时间得分的最低值。

俄克拉荷马城在该节以 19-0 结束比赛,而马刺队在最后 6:03 中颗粒无收。

两支球队都参加了背靠背赛的第二天晚上。马刺队周二在孟菲斯拉以102-87获胜,而雷霆队在主场落后20分击溃了萨克拉门托。

周三,马刺队没有文班亚马(右脚踝伤病管理)、德文·瓦塞尔(赛季末脚伤)、杰伦·索尚(赛季末脚踝手术)、凯尔登·约翰逊(脚)和切迪·奥斯曼(脚踝)。他们也没有多米尼克·巴洛(膝盖)。

马刺队在没有文班亚马的情况下战绩为 2-8。

当被问及文班亚马是否会参加周五对阵丹佛的主场比赛时,马刺队主教练格雷格·波波维奇不置可否。

“我们还没有计划,”波波维奇说。“看看他的脚踝怎么样,然后我们再做决定。”

雷霆队以 3-1 赢得了本赛季系列赛,马刺队唯一一场胜利是在 2 月 29 日,当时文班亚马得到 28 分、13 个篮板、7 次助攻、5 次盖帽和 2 次抢断。

扎克·柯林斯在中锋位置首发,取代文班亚马,周三以 20 分领先马刺队。

新秀西迪·西索科替补出场,在 28 分钟内得到 14 分、5 个篮板和 3 次助攻,均创下赛季新高。特雷·琼斯和二年级双向后卫赖昆·格雷替补出场各得 13 分。这是格雷的赛季新高。

谢伊·吉尔杰斯-亚历山大以 26 分领先雷霆队。约什·吉迪得到 20 分,戈登·海沃德得到 18 分。

马刺队对阵雷霆队得到 24 次助攻,本赛季得到 2385 次助攻,创下球队纪录。

“我感觉这是波普(Pop)教的 0.5(秒)决策,”前锋桑德罗·马穆凯拉什维利说。“波普告诉我们,'如果你有空位,就投篮。如果没有,就把球传出去,去设挡拆或切入或其他什么。'而且队友们都很无私。我非常喜欢和他们比赛。”SPURS NATION:圣安东尼奥市最好的马刺队报道,送达到您的收件箱中

1983-84 赛季球队保持着 2361 次助攻的俱乐部纪录。

马刺队前 10 次助攻中有 8 次是在 1990 年之前。

以下是马刺队本赛季倒数第三场比赛的三点收获:

1. 波波维奇做出了让文班亚马坐冷板的正确决定

上周五在 New Orleans 战胜后,文班亚马谈到了他不想在最后阶段错过任何比赛的愿望。

这位 20 岁的法国人说:“我向这支球队做出了承诺,我对组织、球队和球迷负有责任,所以没有理由坐下来休息。”

波波维奇钦佩这种承诺。

这位教练说:“能够达到这个水平的所有人都有一个非常好的承诺,因为达到 NBA 水平并参加比赛并不容易,因为总有人想要你的工作。当你达到最优秀球员的水平时,这就是让他们变得特别的东西,有着这样的承诺。”

但波波维奇也有对球队和球迷的承诺。这就是为什么他尽管文班亚马在过去几个月里通常背靠背出场,并且自全明星周末以来只缺席了三场比赛,而且由于他的管理,文班亚马在周三的比赛中坐球板,尽管他通常在过去几个月里背靠背出场,并且自全明星周末以来只缺席了三场比赛。右脚踝伤病。

这是正确的决定。

俄克拉荷马州俄克拉荷马城——2024 年 4 月 10 日,圣安东尼奥马刺队的维克托·文班亚马 (Victor Wembanyama) #1 在俄克拉荷马城 Paycom 中心对阵俄克拉荷马城雷霆队的第一场半场比赛中在替补席上观战。

这位状元秀在 12 月和 1 月的很大一部分时间里都因脚踝扭伤而受到出场时间限制,这也让他在一段时间内无法进行背靠背比赛。

“我感觉很糟糕,因为他现在并不高兴,”波波维奇说。“他想上场,但我着眼于长远规划,我们本赛季在这个特别的伤病上遇到了一些麻烦,而且众所周知,我们不得不限制出场时间了相当长一段时间,并且让他远离背靠背的比赛。在本赛季的最后阶段,最后的背靠背比赛中,对我来说,这没有意义,因为如果真的发生了什么事,我不得不在镜子面前说,‘你在想什么?’

“所以,在这种情况下,我必须像对待蒂姆(邓肯)那样进行长远考虑。”

波波维奇在周二晚上以 102-87 战胜孟菲斯之后表示他在考虑让文班亚马休息后,这一举动并不令人意外,他在对阵灰熊队时出场 31 分钟。

这是文班亚马连续第七次出场时间达到或超过 30 分钟,包括在周日双加时输给费城的比赛中以 43 分创下赛季新高。

“我们打算谈一谈,”波波维奇在文班亚马在周二的比赛中得到 18 分、7 个篮板、7 次盖帽和 6 次助攻后说。

谈话以文班亚马同意遵循波波维奇的意愿而结束。

“所以我幸运的是,他足够聪明,可以理解(长远的目光),尽管他不喜欢,”波波维奇说。

文班亚马的一位队友说,很明显文班亚马想上场。

柯林斯说:“他热爱篮球,热爱比赛。” “他是一位篮球运动员,任何时候你被告知要坐下来休息,而你不必这样做,这肯定会影响到你。我知道他有多好胜,是的,你可以看出他并不高兴。我相信如果我们赢了,他会更高兴一点,但他会没事的。他(20 岁),他还有很多比赛要打。”

2. 三分球表现不佳后,柯林斯在今年以强势收尾

对于柯林斯来说,这是一个令人失望的赛季,他赛季初以中锋身份担任首发球员,直到波波维奇将他移至替补席,将文班亚马从前锋移到中锋位置。

但是这位六年级的职业球员值得赞扬,他在本赛季大部分时间都在外线投篮中苦苦挣扎之后,在今年表现强劲。

周三是他本赛季第五次得到 20 分或以上的比赛,也是自 3 月 7 日对阵萨克拉门托得到 22 分以来的

原文如下:

3 takeaways as short-handed Spurs routed by Thunder

[Image] San Antonio Spurs guard Sidy Cissoko (25) grabs a rebound before Oklahoma City Thunder center Bismack Biyombo (15) and forward Lindy Waters III (12) in the second half of an NBA basketball game, Wednesday, April 10, 2024, in Oklahoma City.

OKLAHOMA CITY — The Spurs' 2023-24 road schedule began and ended with blowout losses.

Playing without five rotation players, including star rookie Victor Wembanyama, the Spurs suffered a 127-89 defeat at the hands of the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night.

The Spurs (20-60) lost their road opener by 40 points at the Los Angeles Clippers on Oct. 29.

The Spurs finished 10-31 on the road this season after going 8-33 in 2022-23.

The Thunder (55-25) overwhelmed the Spurs 34-11 in the first quarter. The scoring output was the Spurs' worst for any period this season.

Oklahoma City finished the quarter on a 19-0 run, with the Spurs going scoreless in final 6:03.

Both teams were playing on the second night of a back-to-back. The Spurs won 102-87 at Memphis on Tuesday, while the Thunder rallied from a 20-point deficit to down Sacramento at home.

The Spurs played Wednesday without Wembanyama (right ankle injury management), Devin Vassell (season-ending foot injury), Jeremy Sochan (season-ending ankle surgery), Keldon Johnson (foot) and Cedi Osman (ankle). They were also without Dominick Barlow (knee).

The Spurs are 2-8 without Wembanyama.

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich was noncommittal when asked if Wembanyama would return for Friday's home game against Denver.

"We don't have a plan yet," Popovich said. "Just see how his ankle is and we'll go from there."

The Thunder won the season series 3-1, with the Spurs' lone win coming on Feb. 29 when Wembanyama produced 28 points, 13 rebounds, seven assists, five blocks and two steals.

Starting at center in place of Wembanyama, Zach Collins led the Spurs with 20 points on Wednesday.

Rookie Sidy Cissoko came off the bench to finish with 14 points, five rebounds and three assists in 28 minutes, all season highs. Tre Jones and second-year two-way guard RaiQuan Gray each had 13 points off the bench. It was a season-high for Gray.

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander led the Thunder with 26 points. Josh Giddey contributed 20 points and Gordon Hayward had 18.

The Spurs recorded 24 assists against the Thunder, giving them a franchise-record 2,385 for the season.

"I feel like it's the .5 (seconds) decision-making Pop (teaches)," forward Sandro Mamukelashvili said. "And Pop tells us, 'If you are open, shoot it. If not, swing the ball, go set a screen or cut or something.' And the guys are very unselfish. I love playing with all of them."

The 1983-84 team held the previous club record of 2,361 assists. 

Eight of the Spurs' top 10 seasons in assists came prior to 1990.

Here are three takeaways from the Spurs' third-to-last game of the season:

1. Popovich made right decision to sit Wembanyama

Wembanyama talked after last Friday's win at New Orleans about his desire not to skip any games down the stretch.

"I made a commitment to this team," the 20-year-old Frenchman said. "I have a responsibility towards the organization and the team and the fans, so there's no reason to sit out."

Popovich admires that commitment.

"Everybody that's made it to this level has a pretty good commitment," the coach said. "It's not easy reaching the NBA level and playing because there's somebody that always wants your job. And then when you get to the most talented players, that's what makes them special, to have that kind of a commitment."

But Popovich also has a commitment to the franchise and the fans. That's why he convinced Wembanyama to sit out Wednesday's game due to right ankle injury management even though he generally has been playing back-to-backs over the past few months and has missed just three games since the All-Star break.

And it was the right decision.

[Image] OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA - APRIL 10: Victor Wembanyama #1 of the San Antonio Spurs looks on from the bench during the first half against the Oklahoma City Thunder at Paycom Center on April 10, 2024 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

The No. 1 overall pick spent much of December and January under a minutes restriction stemming from an ankle sprain that also left him prohibited from back-to-backs for a period.

"I feel badly because he's not a happy camper right now with me," Popovich said. "He wants to be out there, but I'm looking at the long view and we've had some trouble with this particular injury during the season, and as everybody knows, we've had to limit minutes for quite a while and had to keep him out of back-to-backs. And down the stretch in the season here, the last back-to-back, it just doesn't make sense to me to push it, because if something did happen, I'd have to look in the mirror and say, ‘What the hell were you thinking?’

"So, I've got to think long-term like we did with Timmy (Duncan) in this sense."

The move wasn't a surprise after Popovich said after Tuesday night's 102-87 win at Memphis he was thinking about sitting Wembanyama after he played 31 minutes against the Grizzlies.

It was Wembanyama's seventh consecutive outing in which he logged 30 or more minutes, including a season-high 43 in Sunday's loss to Philadelphia in double overtime.

"We're going to talk it out," Popovich said after Wembanyama finished Tuesday's game with 18 points, seven rebounds, seven blocks and six assists.

The conversation ended with Wembanyama agreeing to follow Popovich's wishes.

"So fortunately for me, he's smart enough to understand (the long view) even though he doesn't like it," Popovich said. 

One of Wembanyama's teammates said it was clear Wembanyama wanted to be on the court.

"He loves basketball, loves to compete," Collins said. "He's a basketball player, and anytime you're kind of told to sit out and you don't have to, it can definitely get to you. And I know how competitive he is, and, yeah, you could tell he wasn't too happy. I'm sure if we won he'd be a little bit happier, but he'll be fine. He's (20), man. He's got a lot more games coming."

2. After struggling from deep, Collins finishing year strong

It's been a disappointing season for Collins, who began the season as the starter at center before Popovich moved him to the bench to slide Wembanyama from forward to the middle.

But the sixth-year pro deserves credit for finishing the year strong after struggling with his outside shooting much of the year.

Wednesday marked his fifth game this season of 20 or more points and his first since he had 22 against Sacramento on March 7.

Over the last six games, Collins is averaging 12.5 points and 6.8 rebounds while shooting 40% (6 of 15) from downtown. For the season, he's averaging 11.1 points, 5.3 rebounds, 2.8 assists and is shooting 31.3% from distance.

[Image] OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA - APRIL 10: Zach Collins #23 of the San Antonio Spurs shoots during the first half against the Oklahoma City Thunder at Paycom Center on April 10, 2024 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

"Just had a rough year shooting overall," he said. "That's definitely the main thing I want to get back (next season). I understand how important spacing is, especially for us, so definitely want to come back and be better with that next year. I can talk to you all day about that, but I'm also definitely happy with how I've improved defensively as well. Kind of got back to being who I am."

Popovich said he likes what he's seen from Collins lately.

"He's becoming a real pro, a consistent player who we know what we can get from him night after night," Popovich said. "He's a good competitor. His skills are improving, his understanding of the game is improving, and he's getting more confident."

3. Good night for the G League guys

One silver lining in the Spurs being down so many players is it guaranteed playing time for Cissoko and two-way players David Duke Jr., Jamaree Bouyea and Gray, who finished 5-of-8 shooting, including 3 of 5 from 3-point range, in 13 minutes.

All four got minutes the last two games after spending the bulk of the season in the G League.

Against the Thunder, Duke finished with six points and seven rebounds in 18 minutes. Bouyea had two points, one rebound, one assist and one steal in 12 minutes.

"Every minute they get is a learning experience for them," Popovich said. "It doesn't matter what's going on in the court, it's about them executing and learning how to play, not just with each other, but improving their individual games because they're all young guys trying to make a career. So all the minutes is that experience and it adds up over time."

Said Collins, "A lot of guys stepped up. A lot of guys were professional. Being shoved into an NBA game against a really good team can be overwhelming, and I felt like they did a good job."

By Tom Orsborn, Sports reporter, via San Antonio Express-News

此帖于 2024-04-13 23:16 被 环球刺讯搬运工 编辑。
小石匠现在在线   引用

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码开启