马刺中文论坛 » 阿拉莫议事厅 » 耐克将五月发布韦班亚马首款签名“外星人”球鞋

主题工具
 2024-04-06 00:20  #1
球童

加入日期: 2018-07-04
帖子: 70
现金: 25 盾
耐克将五月发布韦班亚马首款签名“外星人”球鞋

By Nick Moyle, Longhorns Insider | San Antonio Express-News, 2024-04-05 10:59:22

由Google Gemini Pro人工智能翻译,译文内容可能不准确或不完整,以原文为准。

据多份报道,维克托·韦班亚马的耐克 GT Hustle 2“外星人”将于 5 月 3 日发布。(照片由耐克提供)

球鞋爱好者在 2 月初次见到维克托·韦班亚马的太空球鞋后已经等了一段时间,但耐克终于准备让这位马刺队的菜鸟的第一双签名鞋可供购买,据多份报道称。

Complex周二报道称,韦班亚马在 NBA 全明星技巧挑战赛中穿着的 Zoom G.T. Hustle 2“外星人”中帮鞋将于 5 月 3 日以 170 美元的价格上架零售。这位很有可能是年度最佳新秀的球员去年 6 月与耐克签署了一项丰厚的合同,他与耐克合作创造了一种超级时尚的外观,以此来契合勒布朗·詹姆斯赋予他的绰号:“外星人”。

“这很棒,因为对他们和我来说都是一种新体验,”韦班亚马在 2 月份与耐克开发这款球鞋时说道。“我们在其中都在学习,因为这确实是我人生中第一次被问及任何有关球鞋的问题,因为我一生中都没有什么选择。所以,这很棒。但我仍在学习很多有关我自己的脚和自己身体的知识。”

韦班亚马的签名鞋以黑色为底色,搭配上绿色斑块的覆盖物,让人联想到星云。这款鞋的鞋跟和鞋垫带有这位 20 岁球星设计的“外星人”标识。阅读更多信息:维克托·韦班亚马成为路易威登最新代言人。

Footwear News 还指出,这款鞋的半透明绿色外底在黑暗中会发光,展示了写在两双鞋上的“每天都与众不同”的信息。这对韦班亚马来说是一个合适的座右铭,他现在的个人新秀赛季越来越接近 NBA 史上最精彩的一个赛季了。

而且,韦班亚马的首款签名鞋的零售首秀可能会紧随他加入蒂姆·邓肯和大卫·罗宾逊这样伟大的前辈之后,成为唯一一位赢得年度最佳新秀的马刺球员。这位 7 英尺 3 英寸高的法国球员已连续三次当选为西部月度最佳新秀,目前场均得到 21.2 分、10.5 个篮板、3.7 次助攻、联盟最高的 3.5 次盖帽、1.7 个三分球和 1.3 次抢断,还剩下六场比赛。

原文如下:

Nike will release Wembanyama's first signature 'alien' shoes in May

Victor Wembanyama‘s Nike GT Hustle 2 “Alien” will release May 3, per multiple reports. (Photo courtesy Nike.)

Sneaker fanatics had a wait a bit after their first encounter with Victor Wembanyama’s cosmic kicks back in February, but Nike is finally ready to make the Spurs rookie’s first signature shoe available for purchase, according to multiple reports.

Complex on Tuesday reported that the Zoom G.T. Hustle 2 "Alien" mid-tops Wembanyama wore for the NBA All-Star Skills Challenge will retail on May 3 for $170. The likely rookie of the year signed a lucrative deal with Nike last June, and he worked with the brand on creating a groovy look that would hew to his LeBron James-bestowed moniker: “Alien.”

“It’s great because it is a new experience both for them and I," Wembanyama said in February of developing the shoe with Nike. "We are all learning in this because it is really the first time in my life I have been asked anything about shoes really because I have had no choice most of my life. So, this is great. But I am still learning a lot about my own feet and my own body.”

Wembanyama's signature shoe features a black base with green-splashed overlays reminiscent of a nebula. The heel and insole feature an alien logo designed by the 20-year-old star.READ MORE: Victor Wembanyama is Louis Vuitton's newest ambassador

Footwear News also noted that translucent green outsole glows in the dark, revealing the message “Be unique every day” written across the two shoes. That's a fitting motto for Wembanyama, who's now nearing the end of one of the most spectacular individual rookie seasons in NBA history.

And the retail debut of Wembanyama's first signature shoe could come on the heels of him joining towering predecessors Tim Duncan and David Robinson as the only Spurs to win rookie of the year. The 7-foot-3 Frenchman has been named West rookie of the month three straight times and is currently averaging 21.2 points, 10.5 rebounds, 3.7 assists, a league-best 3.5 blocks, 1.7 3-pointers and 1.3 steals with six games remaining. 

By Nick Moyle, Longhorns Insider, via San Antonio Express-News

此帖于 2024-04-07 00:22 被 环球刺讯搬运工 编辑。
小石匠离线中   引用

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码开启