马刺中文论坛 » 环球刺讯 » [工地]The Psychoanalysis

主题工具
 2007-04-20 16:40  #1
球探

加入日期: 2006-10-24
帖子: 175
现金: 0 盾
[工地]The Psychoanalysis

For this story, the good people over at Sport asked me to psychoanalyze myself. So as I lay here on my comfortable couch at home, I thought it was time that I reveal who the real Tim Duncan was. On second thought, t think it’d be safer to give you a slightly fictionalized version that way you won't think I'm too goofy, thus keeping my "dull" image intact (remember, I'm often told, you cant do those Nike and Pro Edge Gel commercial if you get too weirded out).

Q: 仔细对照转贴的编译发现内容远远超出了这段话,英语原文我也没Google出来,

Then I started to think of what the reporter had asked. I enjoyed the Man of Many Moves name, which he had administered to me. However, I feel this reporter may have been a little remiss. I hate to tell him, but I am no big man. This is merely where they believe I should play because I am tall. I am really a point guard; Im just a little bigger than everyone else is.

编译:。我还记得这名记者曾夸我是一名敏捷灵活的小前锋,我想他一定是疏忽了,但我懒得告诉他,实际上我在场上的位置并不是强力前锋。也许是因为我长得比较高大的缘故,人们总是依据自己的判断妄下结论,其实我是一名组织后卫。只不过和其它同位置的球员相比,我的身材高一些而已。

leon:当仔细回想过他说的话,我喜欢“凌波微步男”的称号。那记者好像不称职,他说我是内线巨人,但我懒得跟他说。这仅因为我长得高大,其实我是个组织后卫,只比其他同位置的球员相比更高了一些。

问题:转贴的编译内容很多,我都有点搞不懂了,是不是英语原文有漏点?
leon离线中  

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码开启
论坛跳转