马刺中文论坛 » 环球刺讯 » [招工]Parker接受法国记者采访

主题工具
 2006-09-21 12:13  #1
Young

加入日期: 2005-09-20
帖子: 6306
现金: 535 盾
[招工]Parker接受法国记者采访

http://www.20minutes.fr/articles/2006/09/19/20060919-actu-sport-Tony-Parker-Champion-NBA-l-objectif-n-1.php

How is your finger injury evolving?
It is still swollen but I don’t feel the pain anymore. It is a little crooked , may be it will help my shooting.

Is this injury going to change your future with the French team?

No, I don’t think so. Of course, NBA teams are not kin to let their players go but relationships between the French federation and San Antonio are good. I don’t think that I will encounter any problems to participate to the Euro2077 and I hope to the Olympic games in Beijin.

What did you think about the French team competition ?

5th place, it is a good even if sometimes the style was missing. But it is normal, 50% of the plays are run for me and everything had to be modified at the last minute.

What about Boris Diaw’s performance?

I wish that he had carried the team a little more but may be we are expecting to much of « Bobo ». In Phoenix, it will be the year to confirm, the most difficult. I am not worried about him.

What are your objectives for next season ?

Last year, I thought that I was going to be part of the third « All-NBA Team ». I hope to be part of it this year while participating to the All-star game . I don’t want to miss it because it will be in Las Vegas, it can be nice. The main objective is the ring.

At the beginning of October, you will be in France to play two friendly games (the 4 against l'Asvel, the 8 against Maccabi Tel-Aviv). You must be impatient…

I don’t play often in France. It would be nice if the Spurs could have their training camp in my country. Anyway, I wouldn’t want to be part of an NBA team owned by a European team.

You bought part of the Paris Basket Racing team without success. Do you still want to invest into a French team? ,

For the moment, I am not interested. I stayed one year with PBR and I saw all the time that this job involves. It is my objective to buy a club but may be later. For now, I am concentrating on basketball, music, family and friends

And the movie, you played in Astérix 3...

It was my first role, with famous actors, M. Jamel Debbouze for example ! He was really nice.

Finally, you were in Berlin for the finale of the world cup. What did you think of Zidane’s head butt?

We can try to go under Zizou’s skin and say that he shouldn’t have reacted. It’s true that I was a little disappointed but in the end you forgive him.

Heaven in Hell
tinysands离线中  

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码开启
论坛跳转