2006-11-27 22:45  #1
Young

加入日期: 2005-09-20
帖子: 6306
现金: 535 盾
Manu 回答球迷提问

Manu responds al forum. By Manu / 25-11-06

http://www.spursreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63440

1、Pablobualo: What opinion deserves you the beginning of season of Utah? Tremendous, them did not I see to play still and only I saw results, but is not easy to begin thus. At any rate they have a very good and young team.

2、FacuX: How is the life in LTD having to Fabricio close? They join to sprout, to eat roasts and those things well Argentinas? Is in your plans of life to have a son?
Yes, we join a lot, above all to eat asaditos "American" (facts to gas!), but we are a lot of together time and we enjoy them. Yes, is in the plans to have a son but not yet.

3、Gagg: Which is the undershirt of the NBA that except you like? That preguntita sent you, eh!!
Mmmm… the truth that themselves does not come i to the mind now… occasionally they leave to the court some retro of some teams that do not me they like, but of the classics me they like all. You are accustomed.

4、Fabri´sgirls: You believe that the press criticizes it a lot to Fabricio or is inside the normal thing? We know that is a professional, but: He is a lot of the pressure by the one that this passing Fabri?
I do not believe that they criticize it a lot of… bah! Al except the times that read the newspapers. If really they criticize it, him has to import for nothing, is playing in the NBA, of holder and in a great team, that more can be asked? Something should be doing well, not??

5、Kafka: Changed your style of play? Now buscás more the exterior shot before that a penetration? You could see your new companion James White causing overturned? What seemed you?
Not, my style of play did not change, simply I am trying to add him a little shot to average distance, but nothing more. To James did not yet we see it a lot, because added late and since arrived we play so much that almost neither we coach… already will show us when loosen the calendar.

6、Jadecynaras: Pop it gives minutes to almost all the players in each party. Is a new strategy? Tim Duncan would be lent to do an interview as Bruce and Barry? It is that all we are playing well enough… and the team is gaining in this manner, so there is not why to change nothing, you does not seem??
The substitutes as Brent and Beno are very well, lack that Jacque have its opportunity, but for the third parties bases is always difficult. Yes, if I ask to Tim would do it, but itself was not given. Equal is not very lover of the questions and answers.

7、Triplerazzo: You count us a little as is the trip of the hotel al stadium when jugás of visitor. By ej: when you go of the hotel of NY to al Madison Square Garden: How much time permanecés in the hotel and how is the trip al stadium?
I did not understand well the question… but in the hotel I am while rest, later I leave to give some return (day of party, not) and I leave to eat to some restaurant that remain close. The road al stadium is in straining with the remainder of the boys, will last some 20' and each one goes doing what wants, many ipod, other telephone, other they read and other they look at to the people. Rare nothing.

8、The caro´s20: With regard to the other seasons, and keeping in mind that none manages to maintain the localía ¿creés that this is the more couple in its beginning?
I believe that is same old the same thing, all they start quite irregular until they go getting rhythm and recently in February -or over there- is seen who are the firm candidates. That business about the localía is circumstantial, practically not the pressure exists al visiting.

9、Jalberto: Leaving to one side the sports practice, ¿which is your small one "moment of glory" routine?, ¿doing what?
I love when we do not play and we are in LTD… to arrive at house around the 14hs and to know that I have the free day to look at some peli with my woman, to sail a while, to sleep a siestita… genial.

10、RoedorBasquetbolero: What "sign" of your occasional scoreboard gives you the guideline so that instead of penetrating throw of three or vice versa?
If space gives me or not and if I feel well of legs. There are times that think that I can pass to any, other times that believe that are going to go all inside 3 and other it opposed!

11、Maxi_20: Doing a self-criticism: Pensás that this your season -up to now and in the personal thing- is better or worse than other previous? How feel you physically? You tenés faith to play the All-Star Game?
I started a little fought with the hoop, but playing acceptably, now in the last two began to enter the ball a little more. Entering to an allstar is very complicated, so never I see me with chances of entering, not even the year that finished playing it. Having so many in my position as Nash, Kobe, Allen, Tony, Bibby, Richardson, Davis, Paul, etc etc. he is very complicated. He does not depend only of one. Physically I feel barbarian.

12、Baru: What song of the present that pass in the stadiums during the "time out" motivates you more or you like more? What song would motivate you more in an extreme situation?
The truth that do not listen a lot of what happen in the minutes, Back in Black of AC/DC listen it a couple of times in those situations and is very well.

13、Sweetpea_20: How was it to see Rasho, Malik, and Sean again to few weeks back? I imagine those reunions cause bittersweet emotions. Am I right? What till road trips like for you guys? What is it like on the plane? What gave you guys gave for fun in various cities when time allows? It gave remember seeing me at the Shakira concert this Sept? I was the hostess that seated you when you had dinner in the Terrace Club. How was the concert? Did you and Many have fun? I wanted to ask you about your inspired. Tip Off Luncheon performance ace the former butcher/music manager. How gave you and Fabri eats up with that?
All three till great guys and I really enjoyed playing with them. With Rasho and Sean I spent many time and it was really bittersweet. Roadtrips till great when they' re short… the long ones till annoying and you can' t wait to be back at home. On the plane I watch movies and/or read, nothing special. Most the guys play PSP or movies like me. I didn' t recognize you in the Terrace Club… sorry for that! You could' sees told me! The concert was good but not the best, just good or very good. Most of the tip-off stuff was Brent' s idea, the butcher just came the way I explained there!! I gift' t know! I didn' t know what to say.

14、Agu: What is the best to be Emanuel Ginobili? How is exactly a your day? What pages of internet visitás habitually? Which it is your car preferred? Which tenés?
The best is to live well of what more you like to do, that is the best. Also be able to know many places as I had the chance to do in these years. The better websites? Nba.com, imdb.com, wikipedia.com, dpreview.com and, of course, manuginobili.com

15、Mdemian23: You go al supermarket, walmart or shopping to shop?
Few times, but occasionally touches me and I accompany my woman. But I am not very lover to do it.

16、Kobefly: What feels to occupy the role of player respected and with experience inside the team before the new players that recently they are incorporated and they have to be gained a place? Already it touched you to be of the other side and always you rebranded that the good environment in San Antonio did the easiest things. You feel splits you important of the motor that pushes al team since that point of view, now that are established?
Yes, the truth that feels well and i like to feel me a referring one for the new and inside the team. As well as they helped me me to a lot when I arrived, is my work to do the same thing with the new. MYSELF try to do it but I recognize that I have to improve more in that. At times of entrance I am a little timid until I know better to the new.

17、Cherny2004: How much time before each parted firmás autografos? I have a stock of alfajores and delicacies Argentinas in my house, querés something?
Normally after entering heat for some 10´ or 15´. Typically I do it when they lack 50´ so that initiate the party.

18、Gullermo77: What was commented after the party of Fabi of the 11/11 inside the team?
They congratulated it all because really had left it tiny. We were all very happy, above all he!!

19、Air_derlino: How it is the theme of Scola for the season that comes, something is commented? In the case that the Spurs hire it, ¿which would be its role in the team? How is your relation with Carlitos (Delfino) and their family (wife, daughter)?, ¿they join?.
I do not know anything of the situation of Luis, they respect it a lot as the player and he likes a lot, but the theme is contractual, so I do not know how will be the theme. Its role would be of substitute of Tim, complicated thing… they have a play inside all similar, but would be able to adapt to play with him because knows well the play. With Carlos I played only 2 championships, but I have good relation with him. To her and to the daughter almost them do not I know, I saw them once alone. When we play against Detroit the day before we join to eat the 3.

20、M_andre: Tenés a name of woman and one of varon chosen or that you like and him pondrias to your son/to? and yes could elect a place in the world where to live, without importing the work and being able to carry the people that want, ¿which would be?
We do not have chosen names, so when be given, we will have 7 or 8 months to think, I believe that is sufficient. I believe that if could elect to the people that wanted so that came with me, iria to any place with good climate and perhaps beach… in any place!

21、GONZALO8A_05: Feels pressure to be Superstar?
Me do not I feel superstar… but yes, at times I feel pressure, because many people expects a lot of me and that is a hard demand. At any rate once inside the court, normally me oversight of all.

22、NT: Which it was the best movie or parted of basquet that you saw this year?
They parted of not a single basquet especially… movie, I believe that The Illusionist, but because I saw does it little, over there me oversight of some.

23、Tania: They can travel the players with their families when they play of visitors?
A couple of times per year yes… but not always.

24、Tania: What comforts have when they travel? (Private airplane, what comforts have the airplanes, personal assistants, how many people mobilize)
Charter, the not to enter al airport, but in a hangar, to station to 100 mt of the airplane and, above all, to be able to turn on the compu, reclinar the seats, to use the telephone, to eat and to do what querramos without the hostesses they tell you that to do!! There is not interference with the teams of the pilot! That is verse!! I believe that we move with the press, included some 50 people.

25、Kuki: Of the concerts of music to the ones that you were ultimately, ¿which did you like more and why? Of the movies that you saw ultimately which did you like more? You saw Borat? Which is your program of present favorite television? And when manejás, escuchás radio? Which? As already we know that is what you like of LTD, ¿what is what except you likes of San Antonio?
Ultimamente I went not to many… Rolling Stones last year was very good. Borat not yet I saw it, but already I will do it. I saw almost all the chapters of ¨Gives Ali G. Show¨ so sure is going to like me a lot. You program favorite present they are LOST and PRISON BREAK, now I am going to begin to see HEROES, we will see as is. When management I listen CDs, radio never. What except i like of LTD is that there are few restaurants Italian of quality.

26、Gjmatrinez: How explicás raised it that they had the other day against the Rockets? Each how much you go to Argentina? What is what hacés each time that you go there? You quedás only in White Bay or also you like to go al south? When is going to be the next time that go for there?
It of them they raised passes followed… thus is the basquet. We begin to put all and to play barbarian and to them did not leave them a. I go to Argentina every winter, normally between July and August, depending on when we finish here. Always to some side I go for some you gave, but tambien depends on the selection, me encantaria to be able to travel a little more and to know the country, but normally I have little time.

27、PATAGONIK: You would have some time an enprendimiento private (out of the basket) with some of your companions of the spurs?, to be thus ¿with which of them and in which area? Already I know that sos a music lover I confess: You like Led Zeppelin, Purple?
Yes, clear that would do it, the theme is to find the just undertaking. I am not a music lover, for nothing! That is Fabricio, I only listen music in the car and at times of fund while I am online. I do not know a lot of Led Zeppelin neither of Purple.

28、Sportman: You would like to continue tied al basquet when withdraw? You does not seem that this season in the NBA has begun a little rare and atypical?
Yes, i would like to continue tied al basquet but travelling much less. Neither as the technician, al less is what I say today. I do not believe that the NBA be rare or atypical, for me, is similar to every year.

29、Gonzalodomiar: Why does it cost to gain so much to San Antonio the parties that are back to back against rival apparently more accessible?, keeping in mind this, ¿the two parties that lost were thus?
The truth is that him do not I find answer al fear of the back2backs, in reality we go 2-2, that is not taaaaan badly, but last year also we were limp in that aspect. I do not believe that be a physical theme, but what yes I see is that we begin a little relaxed and when later we get rhythm, already is a little late. We expect to be able to improve it.

30、Sebasto_: You like the soccer and continue to River from US?
I like the soccer, but not so much. I continue most of all to the selection when plays somewhat important, but since I was me of Argentina that him do not I continue. I rebeled against the violence and the insanities that pass in a court, when he would have that to be a recreational and family event.

31、MartinR: New or old ball? Usás conditioner or only shampoo? Coffee with milk or milk with coffee? You played some type on-line play First person shooter? Left-handed for the soccer also? Coast This or Western Coast of the US? What is the heavier: press conference after a rout on the hour in overtime or fans driven crazy shouting 100 times per minute "MANU MANU MANU"? You read some book of the series "Elije your own adventure"? Of which you acordás more?
- I don't care, the truth… do not I note a lot of difference in the balls. - Only Shampoo. - Milk with cereals or black coffee! ; -) - Not, never I played online to nothing. - Left-handed for the soccer also. - I Believe that i would like but the Western coast, but above all for which they count me… Miami this equal barbarian, eh!. - Press Conference when perdés on the hour and everyone seeking the errors and defects of the team when,
if the shot to have entered, they would be all happy and speaking of the good thing that sos. - If, I read a pile of the "Elije…" but sabés that me not agreement of what they treated? Was a gift of complies or Christmas classical for the epoch, not?

32、RoedorBasquetbolero: When they walk of tour over there, ¿is common that the players, one or various, they be going to have dinner after the party or they visit some place. What place seemed yourself more "rare" of all the ones that you were?
It is very common that we be going to eat or al movies. Visiting already with wave turistica, he is less normal. Of what I know, New Orleans is him more original, but I do not know yes he enters "rare", the same as NY, this barbarian to go a pair of you gave, but he is not "rare" neither, but different from the other cities.

33、Supermanu6: You does not he motivate so much to achieve good numbers in the season to regulate? He is a theme of motivation or regulás to the part of the year that more he imports -over there while the team gain do not you see the need be to used all your repertoire-, will be that? Tenés put as to be again in the all-star game? I know that what more imports are you the achievements of the team, but not tenés a little place kept for the records and the personal achievements?
Not, the truth that never was to seek numbers and to add only for the statistics. This space that prefer to do 20 points and 6 aids that to do 12 and 3, but if it do not I do do not I go crazy, itself that am useful for the equal team and that already I have an earned name. I prefer that the team gain… without doubts. Al AllStar do not you enter for the numbers, the technicians know who are the better or what deserve that place and I believe that is extremely difficult to enter, normally never I do me many illusions. The records do not interest me, the truth… al the same as the triples-double, double double, etc etc. I believe that they move away al player of the objective of the play, that is to gain, by something more individualistic. I say

34、Mangiafave: Which it is the price that tenés that to pay for being so famous? What feels to be so far from the country it is so long -beyond that come from visit-? What pensás to do when withdraw? You would return al country? In a fututo, ¿you would accept to be the DT of the selection? What do you feel when so many boys take you as model to continue? What thing that there is not in US and what you did (or ate or something) here extrañás more?
The price is to relegate a little privacy and tranquility, but not a lot more. Being far from the country for me is normal, 8 years ago that I was me so I am very usual, clear that strange my people, but me do not I complain. When he withdraw I will enjoy myself my family, I will travel a lot and I will dedicate me to what have desires at the moment. It do not I have of the all determined, but something will leave insurance. I would like to live in Argentina. I believe that i would not like to be DT of the Selection, yes to help of some way to the youngest and to participate. It is very pretty to see so many boys with the 20 or the 5, but also creates very large responsibilities. All it material is replaceable… clear that i would like to have a pair of grills in the city, but not a lot more.

35、Matitowers: Manu, the one that this year are opting for penetrating less and, over there, to use more the exterior shot, ¿has to do with that are trying to avoid wounds to arrive well to the playoffs, is circumstantial or you it this asking Poppovich?
Not, it has to do with that I am trying to add him something more to my play and during the holidays do not I be able because I play with the selection. But yes I am penetrating, simply that in the first play did not he enter a.

36、Diego2340: Manu, I he wanted to know as sobrellevaste the theme of the 3 books. You liked or exaggerated so many biographies in so little time seemed you? What wave the last one?
Of entrance the first one surprised me because was evaluating the idea to do one i (with someone that knew, obviously), but later I took it as a homage, a welcome, so I felt well. The ultimos two are but of the sports side, when the first one covers all the themes, being less specific in the results and play.

37、Mili10: You liked the city of Holy Faith? When do you be going to return for Holy Faith? How do you see your team (San Antonio Spurs) this season? How is Mani, made friends there?
The little thing that know of Holy Faith, i liked. But the truth is that I cannot say that I know it so much. I go followed to Rosary, when I am able. My woman is very well, he likes San Antonio and has a grupito of friends, so all well.

38、Bullsriver: What cultural questions (behavior in the stadiums, organization, contact, etc) you would like that Argentina adopt of the NBA and the Italian League? As great fan of the NBA I see an excessive worry by seeing high scorekeepers, reason by which the defensive possibilities are restricted, ¿vos how do you see it?, ¿you like a basquet more one against one or something more organized? Cultural questions??
I believe that in the behavior in the stadiums there would be that to mix the respect by the laws and rectitude of the American with the passion, fervor and enthusiasm of the Argentine. Serious genial! The stadiums… is impossible that in Argentina al be equalized the same as the organization, hotels, trips, etc. No matter how more be a matter of doing rules for the high scoreboards, always him is found the return to improve the tactic and technique for defend well (or better than the others) inside those changes. I like the open play of the NBA, me do not I complain.

39、I was at the Tip Off Luncheon and I just wanted to ask where did already' ll eats up with the skit that you and Fabri did? When did you gave that video? and did you have fun doing it?. Did already' ll have fun at the Tip Off Luncheon? What did you get to gave and see on your free time when you were in France for Training Camp? How till you getting along with the new guys on the team?
First part was answered before, It was mainly Brent´s idea. Tony and Brent did to great job setting up the show, it was very funny. I visited parts of the cities we were at, and I gotta say that I really liked them. Old Lyon and Sacre Couer in Paris were beautiful. We till trying to get to know each other better, but they seem like great guys, too.

40、Perogrullo: With almost a 10% of parties played of the season, ¿how do you see this team with respect al of last year? With a so long bank and 5 or 6 new players, ¿is noted since inside some subtle change of style? After it be finished to consolidate the new team, ¿considerás that are going to enlarge your minutes of play or is a strategy al start of season to preserve you? Vos that you prefer? How is the sensation to be one of the consecrated of the team with more seasons and so much new people? They bait you matt?
I believe that we are barbarian, very good start, save the play against Charlotte. I do not note large changes in the team, I believe that we are almost the same and we try to play the same as always, but over there is seen of outside and do not I give me account. My minutes are being the same that historically. I would like to play more because each time that remove me does not me like, but I understand that is the best for the team and for the future. Not, do not we take matt, che! I do not take neither at home!!

41、Solaregh: I will be able to ask for internet the cap of Spurs Champion 2007?
Yes, yes… it walks reserving it nomas! ; -) Any thing we scrape it a little bit one and we put him the logo of the one that gain!

42、Lali: What tenés planned to do for the festivals that approach?
After a time, al less, we are going to be in LTD for the two. So surely we will meet with the Oberto and some friend or relative that arrive for the date.

43、Invisible: Which they are your animated drawings preferred? Which they are your superhéroes preferred? What series of TV you saw when were a purrete? Why expert foreign journalists in NBA respetás and why? Why not sports Argentine journalists respetás and why?
Now I do not look at more D.TO, save the pelis type Pixar that i they like a lot. Looked at Tom and Jerry, there I Am Man, Mazzinger, Panther Rose, Duck Lucas, more than large the Simpsons and what looked at all the of my epoch. Series that looked at? Increible Hulk, Car fantastico, Brigade TO, McGyver, among others. The truth that do not know a lot the journalists of here, save to the ones that they travel with us, at any rate I believe that Steve Kerr is of the best thing but more in comments that as pure journalist. Ahmad Rashad i like also. Argentine journalists of sports, i they like Bonadeo, Varsky and Meschini, out of the sport did not I listen them the sufficient thing as to evaluate them sincerely. Equal respect to all, eh! With some podés not to agree, but they have their opinion and one must respect them always.

44、RoedorBasquetbolero: What is what more you like of White Bay besides that there tenés to your family and a few friends?
Nothing especially, only the affections. Over there the competence in basquet was genial and that I help me a lot to be where I am.

45、Ivan: You will be able to do you Manu of a tiempito and to drink wine via ManuCHAT with us before end of year?
Without doubts, already I am going to appear a day of these, above all when we play of visit that is me more facil.

46、Patan72: I imagine that you chatted with many players that are legend of the NBA, ¿which was the one that more impressed you?
If, I chatted with various, but with none a lot of time or a conversacion long as a supper or something thus… in that little not a single time impressed me, they are people like any.

47、GuilleDr: With a hand in the corazon: Pensás that Scola will play some time with the Spurs? If vos did not play in San Antonio, ¿in what another city or team you would like to play and why? What pensás to be in the Foyer of Fame? You consider it? Creés that already tenés merits to enter there?
The truth that do not know!! What yes I know, is that REALLY I expect that himself of!! Would be genial to have it with us. As cities i like Phoenix, you Mow and Miami, they have good teams, good climate and pretty cities, but me do not I want to go of here! I do not have idea on the Foyer of Fame…who enter, why, when, etc. Normally I do not think about those things, if algun day is given, would be a honor, if is not given, as do not I think it, do not I give me account that was not given! ; -)

48、Carina_ginomania: we know you' re trying to preserve your body by making jumpshots instead of driving endlessly to the hoop. till you working with chip engelland on your jumpshots? till you feeling dies comfortable with it now? who you have "doughnut duties" now? jackie butler?
Not, I' m not working with Chip to lot, except on the FTs, I' m taking shot especially in the games to get confident and I am ace not to drive everytime all the way, is not easy to gave. I still have to long way to go to feel really comfortable with it. James White is the new Doughnut guy, before that… not donuts.

49、Aleppin: With who you juntás for it screw and if there is inside the internal any team (but well, of the style vos and Brent spending to Tony)?. I listened no matter how there Tim is fan of the videogames, ¿vos you enganchás with that? Someone more itself cup? Tournaments are armed? Fabri already is hooked with the group or still depends a lot of vos in the relation with the others?
The truth that all we screw with all… normally with Fabri we are of the same side! But the remainder goes changing. Tim is very fana of the videogames, but I all the contrary thing! Rarely time I touch some. I prefer the network, books or pelis. Equal they are lit almost all with the PSP. Fabri this barbarian, they want it a lot of all, to seem that this since 5 years ago.

50、Neurus: The image that you give this regular season is that are taking care of you the physicist, less strong penetrations. Is this a play style change conscientiously? Podés to leave to public places, like restaurants, in LTD or the pressure of the people is done very heavy? In the hotels they give you bed King and dormis in diagonal, or special beds give them for lungos? Where pair in cities as Indianapolis, Atlanta, Miami or Charlotte? In hotels as Westin, Hilton, Conrad or something but special like private departments?
The few penetrations were most of all because me did not feel of the all well still and by the theme to throw a little more than outside… Yes, I leave to public places without problems, I sign some autografo, a pair of photos and ready. In the hotels we have beds king normally. We stop always in pretty hotels, 4 or 5 stars I believe that they are, but they are good and normally recognized in the city. Never in dept.

51、Capu1422: When withdraw -inside 14 or 15 years- ¿you gustaria to be DT? And Manager?
Today x today I tell you that I prefer Manager or something thus… do not I see me putting me in so many problems being DT. Until I prefer to be an owner that dt!! Thus I throw them when they bother a lot! Je je.

52、Waly: Why in them it close buscás so much the penetration instead of throwing of outside? Do not you believe that if tirás of outside dependés a lot more than vos, because in the penetrations there is a lot of but people trying to defend you?
When more responsibilities has, one search to do what leaves him better and to use what one feels more comfortable doing. Who says that in a future he change not, but now to seek a lack or a shot closely is what leaves me better.

53、RisaJe: You tested al end the salamines tandileros? When in your house see movies in DVD ¿are in English or in Spaniard? Ideal place of holidays? It is certain that you ask that recopilen the questions so that correct the spelling errors? What food that do not be accustomed in Argentina you liked of there?
If, already it had tested them, the theme is that here they do not arrive! And I am expecting of a charitable soul that give them me or send them me! ; -). If have subtitles in Spanish, better, if not, it does not matter. Equal, very few times we rent. Time Warner Cable gives as 50 movies for day and always some interests us!! (Endure TW!)

54、Luke Skywalker: Jugás Play or xbox 360? You played al NBA 2k7?
Not, none of the two… do not I play videogames.

Heaven in Hell
tinysands离线中  
 2006-11-27 22:49  #2
Young

加入日期: 2005-09-20
帖子: 6306
现金: 535 盾
回复: Manu 回答球迷提问

好像一共54个问题……
Orz,太长了,大家有空的都认领几个吧,3天后如果没人领我就慢慢来了……
-_-

Heaven in Hell