加入日期: 2005-09-20
帖子: 6306
现金: 535 盾
A Spurs shellacking: Ginobili back for rout of Warriors

A Spurs shellacking: Ginobili back for rout of Warriors

Web Posted: 12/05/2006 12:25 AM CST
Johnny Ludden
Express-News Staff Writer

金州勇士的主教练 Don Nelson 周日晚上抵达圣城后,同 Gregg Popovich 共进了晚餐。两人闲聊了一会儿,互相敬酒。Popovich 甚至还特意开启了一瓶200年陈的红酒。

很不幸,对 Nelson 来说,好友的慷慨大方也仅限于场外而已。

上一场对国王的赛后,Popovich 用“糟透了”来评价球队近期的表现,今晚他的训斥显然收到了效果,而且他还派上了伤愈复出的 Manu Ginobili 。马刺顺理成章地在 AT&T 中心以129-89大胜勇士,并让 Nelson 的勇士吃到了十年来最惨痛的一场败仗。

除了创造了自1993年4月22日以来常规赛单场得分最高的球队纪录之外,马刺还打破了本赛季球队的单场助攻数(37)和投篮命中的个数(49),同时平了单场命中13个三分球的本赛季纪录。

“看起来,”Nelson 说,“我们被羞辱了。他们好好地给我们的上了一课。没什么可说的了。”

Nelson 和 Popovich 是多年的老友了,他会明白勇士失利的原因。因为马刺还没有忘记,一周前,正是在金州,他们输给了对手。

“他们现在大概就像急着等待复仇的蜜蜂一样吧。”Nelson 在赛前这样说道。

同时,在上一场对阵国王的下半场球队差点把17分的胜局拱手送出之后,Popovich 严厉的批评了球队,这也让队员们深受触动。

“上一个主场比赛,我们在第三节后半段放松了神经,”Bruce Bowen 说,“而接下来发生的事情你们都知道了,突然之间比分差距只剩下1分了。”

不过,在今晚对勇士的比赛中,马刺牢牢地握有领先的优势。在终场前11分钟,他们已经将分差扩大为20分。

全队没有一人出场时间超过28分钟。Brent Barry 投中4个三分,得到全队最高的18分,同时有8人得分上双。

Ginobili 在休战4场后复出,送出9次助攻,比他的职业生涯最高纪录只少1次,Tony Parker 也添上7次助攻,马刺通过快速的传球和准确的远投,摧毁了勇士的联防体系。即使是本赛季一直手感不佳的 Michael Finley 和 Robert Horry 也都找回了投篮的准星,联手得到24分。

马刺的投篮命中率高达52.1%,三分球投篮更是达到56.5%,篮板方面也以51-34超出勇士。马刺的替补总共轰下75分。

“今天上场之后,我们的球员打得很放松,他们很好地观察了场上的局势,迅速转移球,找到空位的队友,”Popovich 说,“而且正好我们今天总能把球投进。”

“当球投不进的时候,就不会有这么多的助攻。在我们输球的那些场次中,我们的投篮总是非常糟糕,而今晚这一点做得很好。”

勇士缺少了 Jason Richardson ,他在上一场两队的交锋中得到了26分,不过主力控卫 Baron Davis 伤愈复出了。

Davis 没有参加上周主场对马刺的比赛,今天他的表现也乏善可陈,全场15次投篮有11次偏出。

其他的勇士球员也都找不到篮筐所在,全队投篮命中率仅有40.7%,第一节他们更是只得到了赛季最低的单节得分——11分。

上周对勇士时,马刺得到了111分,为赛季最高的单场得分。

“我认为,我们在防守端打得更加强硬了,”出场21分钟,得到15分8篮板3盖帽的 Tim Duncan 说,“我们积极的站前防守,迫使对方大量的采用跳投,而这正是我们所擅长的防守方式。”

马刺也受到了Ginobili 伤愈复出的的消息的鼓舞,他自11月24日败给小牛的比赛中下背部受伤后就一直缺阵。

Ginobili 在 Popovich 的观察下参加了周日的训练,随后又在周一早上到训练场进行了一些额外的训练。

Popovich 在赛前决定激活 Ginobili ,但没有安排他首发出场,他的上场时间也被严格限制在15分钟。

“他还没有百分百的康复,但他感觉现在最好通过比赛来逐渐恢复身体的状态,”Popovich 说,“更多的休息未必会有更好的效果。”

Ginobili 在首节剩下2分48秒时替补出场,全场观众为其大声欢呼。他很快就妙传篮下的 Elson 完成扣篮,使球迷们的欢呼声更加震耳欲聋。下一个回合,他再度助攻 Elson 上篮得分。

Ginobili 把其全场最闪光的表演留到了比赛的最后。在断下 Patrick O'Bryant 的传球后,他用背后运球突破了 Anthony Roberson 的防守,然后左手送出一记直传,帮助快下的 Barry 打板上篮球进。

“我没有勉强自己,”Ginobili 说,“我很高兴能在场上充分地享受比赛。”

Heaven in Hell
tinysands离线中  
 2006-12-05 19:31  #2
Young

加入日期: 2005-09-20
帖子: 6306
现金: 535 盾
回复: A Spurs shellacking: Ginobili back for rout of Warriors

Manu's return hits the mark: Ginobili records season-high nine assists in easy victory

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA120506.04D.BKNspurs.ginobili.35d9853.html

Web Posted: 12/05/2006 12:28 AM CST
Mike Monroe
Express-News Staff Writer

It took Manu Ginobili exactly 18 seconds to prove to nearly everyone inside the AT&T Center on Monday night that he is back, good as new, after missing four games with a bruised lower back.

Entering the Spurs' game against the Golden State Warriors with 2:48 remaining in the first quarter, it took Ginobili only 10 seconds to rebound a missed shot by forward Mickael Pietrus. It took only an additional eight for him to bring the ball upcourt and fire a perfect lob to Francisco Elson for a dunk that gave the Spurs a 15-point lead.

Spurs fans who had been holding their breath waiting to see whether Ginobili would return as the reckless playmaker whose game energizes his team exhaled.

Ginobili's coach will wait a while before buying into Ginobili's full recovery.

"I wouldn't say he's (100 percent) right now," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "It's a time where he's probably got to play through some things."

Ginobili disputed Popovich's assessment of his physical condition.

"I am 100 percent," Ginobili said, smiling broadly. "I wanted to play more, but I understand his concern. He doesn't want me to get hurt again and miss another (four) games, so I understand his point. I wanted to play 25 (minutes), something like that. We'll see next game."

Ginobili admitted playing cautiously in his first stint on the court Monday, holding back from driving to the basket until overcoming a twinge of fear about his sore back.

During his second run of the game, he was back to that, too.

"As I couldn't go to the basket so hard — I was a little bit scared — I tried to just penetrate and kick," he said.

Ginobili had nine assists, his season high. He even tried to help teammate Brent Barry turn back the clock to 1996, when he won the All-Star weekend slam dunk contest at the Alamodome.

Stealing a pass by Warriors rookie Patrick O'Bryant, Ginobili started a fast break with a wraparound dribble around Golden State's Keith McLeod, then lobbed a long pass for Barry, streaking down the other side of the court.

Barry mistimed his jump, so a dunk was out of the question, but he tossed in a layup.

"I thought he was going to jump a little higher, so it could make a better play," Ginobili said. "I thought I was going to see the slam dunk champion Brent Barry, but it was a really ugly layup."

Barry said it was no coincidence that the Spurs moved the ball better Monday with Ginobili back, even in limited minutes.

"Obviously, ball movement with him — something we've been talking about for a while — is going to improve once he gets in shape," said Barry, who had 18 points in just 19 off-the-bench minutes, most of them when Ginobili also was on the court.

Though he tried, unsuccessfully, to talk Popovich into giving him more court time, Ginobili was happy just to be suited up and playing.

"I just felt so happy to be there," Ginobili said. "I was tired of watching the games. I felt like I was ready and wanted to try."

Heaven in Hell
tinysands离线中  

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以回复主题
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑您的帖子

vB 代码开启
[IMG]代码开启
HTML代码开启
论坛跳转