马刺中文论坛 » 环球刺讯 » Popovich Sighting -Summer league review

主题工具
 2008-07-15 22:42  #1
Young

加入日期: 2005-09-20
帖子: 6306
现金: 535 盾
Popovich Sighting -Summer league review

i was flying from san francisco to vegas today to spend some days here on my honeymoon, actually thinking to go watch the spurs play their summer league opener...
as i get in the plane, guess whos sitting next to me in first class, mr popovich himself...i dont know where was he connecting from....

i talked to him for a while, he told me he was coming for a few days to check specially the "mahinmi kid"...he clarified hes going to be on the team next year...
he also talked a little about hill...

i asked him about the free agent situation and he confirmed that finley is definitely going to be back...

i told him that i was planning to go to that game and he told me what are you doing going to that nonsense game, take your newly wife for dinner lol...

so i get to the arena and he sees me and tells me, oh so you're here, told you to go to dinner, GO! ... he introduced me to some of the spurs coaching staff (he was there with chip and some other guys) and explains them that we met at the plane etc...really classy and nice guy, she signed a basketball for my wife...

a little about the game... mahinmi could be a big sleeper for us... the guy moved very well and had a nice game around the basket...he was defending very good as well...i was very impressed by his ft shooting (he took 2 technicals for the team and made both, that says something)

i liked hill a lot, very athletic and fast, hes shot was kind of off and was forcing the issue a little, which is understandable...but overall he gave me a good impression...hes deffense on mayo was impecable...

the other guy i liked a lot was gist, hes exactly the spark and energy we need...he was flying for offensive boards and hustling all over the place in his limited playing time... hes defense was amazing, he got some steals and force turnovers of inbouns and traps... he also had a huge block on arthur (who is actually great) that send the small crowd to their feet...

as i was leaving i went back to pop and told him, dont worry im going for dinner now, just wanted to tell you that i liked your mahinmi kid a lot, he laughed and that was it...

great experience!

http://www.spursreport.com/forums/spurs-nba-fan-feedback/94531-popovich-sighting-summer-league-review.html

Heaven in Hell
tinysands离线中  
 2008-07-15 22:45  #2
Young

加入日期: 2005-09-20
帖子: 6306
现金: 535 盾
回复: Popovich Sighting -Summer league review

i talked to him for a while, he told me he was coming for a few days to check specially the "mahinmi kid"...he clarified hes going to be on the team next year...
he also talked a little about hill...

i asked him about the free agent situation and he confirmed that finley is definitely going to be back...

Mahinmi 不会去 D-League 了,看来会进入轮换阵容

Finley 会回来。那么大概球队续约 KT 之后今年夏天就算完工了吧

Heaven in Hell
tinysands离线中  
 2008-07-15 23:11  #3
believe

加入日期: 2006-09-02
帖子: 3236
现金: 174 盾
回复: Popovich Sighting -Summer league review

引用:
Mahinmi 不会去 D-League 了,看来会进入轮换阵容